Dynadot

domain chan.ge

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

change

Impact
Hi all
Please appraise this domainhack chan.ge.
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I really like this domain

•••
This one will be hard to move due to the ownership restrictions.
This can in theory be circumvented by using some kind of trustee service but the registry may frown upon this. I am not familiar with the change of ownership process but it must be bureaucratic.
I can't remember one single reported sale in .ge.

TBH I've never been fond of domain hacks, I think they are only good for funky redirects.

•••
•••
This one will be hard to move due to the ownership restrictions.
This can in theory be circumvented by using some kind of trustee service but the registry may frown upon this. I am not familiar with the change of ownership process but it must be bureaucratic.
I can't remember one single reported sale in .ge.

TBH I've never been fond of domain hacks, I think they are only good for funky redirects.
Thanks for the reply. Yes, I use the trustee service. It can be move based on authentication letter.

•••
I am sure there would be quite a fair few G E Chan's that might think it is trendy besides the domain hack.

•••
Really nice domain hack.

All the best.

•••
Ge domains are a pain and if im not wrong the reg fee is high too (w/o considering the trustee fee )

•••
Chan.ge is a very valuable domain name. Its possible uses are widespread spanning many facets of life, here are just a few:

- the female menopause - Often this is commonly referred to as 'the change', the vast majority of women undergo this condition and the market for many forms of medication and treatment is huge, indeed do a Google search of "menopause drug business" and you will get an understanding of how large this market is. Now imagine using the domain name 'www.Chan.ge' and it being advertised in chemists / pharmacists and in womens magazines, it would in my opinion earn a great deal from producing links to medications and treatments as well as direct advertising on the site.

- political campaign site - It is likely that a website utilising this one word domain hack would become quite popular, afterall didn't a US Presidential candidate use this word quite successfully in his campaign in 2008? :xf.wink: I would imagine that to the right people or organization this would prove an invaluable asset.

- computer / video gaming - Surely 'Change' would be a great name for a game, anything from a fighting or battle game to a childs learning game, and the young are very adept at accepting differences in approach, the inclusion of a '.' in the domain name will mean nothing to them and be acceptable. Indeed the novelty of it will appeal to many non-domainers in the <21 age group.

- job / employment market - Less and less is a single job for life these days, many people have several jobs during their work life. What could be better than a job site named 'Chan.ge' for people to find new career opportunities or directions to go with their future. Indeed a slogan could even be made out of the inclusion of the '.' in the domain name - ' the site that spans your destiny with a dot - www.Chan.ge '. (Sorry if that is a bit corny but literally written as I thought it as I type. :xf.love: )

These are just SOME of the uses to which the domain 'www.chan.ge' could be used for, all of which have individually a huge market potential, and the above is just a few of its possible uses, and any individual one alone would make this therefore I think an extremely valuable domain name.

Finally, remember that just 30 years ago nobody would have dreamed that people would communicate largely by typing into a phone messages, today texting has become universal and indeed in many ways it has replaced verbal phone calls. Domain hacks have their retractors and doubters, but I think they are very undervalued.

Good luck with the domain, only sell it if you get offered the right price otherwise renew, renew, renew, and at $100 a year ($2 a week) it will be a great investment for your retirement pension. :xf.smile:

EDIT

I have just found the following report "Menopausal Hot Flashes Market to Reach US$5.28 bn by 2023, Estrogen Leads Hormonal Products in Revenue and Prescription Volume" reported at:

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...evenue-and-prescription-volume-564235661.html

Jan 05, 2016, 09:30 ET from Transparency Market Research

That is quite a market and that is only one segment of it. ;)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back