Dynadot

CGI and sendmail support for Cart

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I'm looking for a web host that will give me access to both the cgi-bin to add new scripts and the right to use "sendmail".

I've strated this site removalboxes.org and I've got the client to go and get the credit card processing facilties (worldpay junior) and then I find when I go to implement a cart for the site that his host does not give him access to the cgi-bin or have a sendmail function. hmmm I say.
So I start scouring the web looking for someway to integrate a cart from one server into a site on another na dso far in vain. Could anyone offer up any ideas? Does anyone have a good server that will allow me to use the cgi-bin and sendmail or even PHP for free? I really am stuck here but I suppose I've got a few days to figure a work around. Any help will be greatly appreciated no matter how small thanks.

Kevin McDonagh
Tha_Gsheep

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Any pay host will allow for this... so why don't you splurge a little.

•••
You could try netfirms.com for free cgi support ..... they'll place ads on your site though. I'm not sure about sendmail access. I'm sure there's alot of free php hosts out there also, but I don't know of any off the top of my head.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back