CentralizedCrypto.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aroon Bhattia

Established Member
Impact
Hey guys, just developed my website, CentralizedCrypto.com, please take a look and give me your thoughts about what to add / change etc as would like to improve.

All thoughts appreciated.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why would crypto be centralized ? Isnt that defeating the purpose of having a decentralized currency ?

Also, ur site says switch to mobile version but I am on mobile. So shouldn't it automatically detect the accessing device and display the right version ?

Last edited:
•••
It should have been decentralizedcrypto

•••
Hey guys, I have DecentralizedCrypto.com, was doing a trial on this domain before transferring some of the data over...:)

•••
I see the goal was to create a somewhat related content on the domain in order to drive traffic and give a better chance to sell it. But you totally missed the point when you bought the name. It's like selling electric vehicles on combustionengine.com.

•••
Why would crypto be centralized ? Isnt that defeating the purpose of having a decentralized currency ?

Also, ur site says switch to mobile version but I am on mobile. So shouldn't it automatically detect the accessing device and display the right version ?
It should be auto on mobiles, possible the plugin i have used on wordpress but will check this out, thanks for noticing..

•••
I see the goal was to create a somewhat related content on the domain in order to drive traffic and give a better chance to sell it. But you totally missed the point when you bought the name. It's like selling electric vehicles on combustionengine.com.
hey there, I own DecentralizedCrypto too, this was me testing out my website developing skills before transferring the data out :)

•••
I see, well then do the migration, and put some more effort into it, and i'm sure you can get some nice results down the road

•••
I see, well then do the migration, and put some more effort into it, and i'm sure you can get some nice results down the road
Thanks buddy, that's the long term goal... what would you like to see added to the content, layout, if anything etc...

•••
Even if you rename it to decentralizedcrypto, the domain name wont reflect the purpose of the site which I think is tracking prices of crypto coins.

Perhaps should include a keyword like stat, trends, prices, watch, track etc. Decentralized Crypto would be more suitable for crypto dicissussion forum. But of course, just my opinion.

•••

The most funny thing is all decentralized currency are now trading on centralized trading platforms.:dead:

•••
Even if you rename it to decentralizedcrypto, the domain name wont reflect the purpose of the site which I think is tracking prices of crypto coins.

Perhaps should include a keyword like stat, trends, prices, watch, track etc. Decentralized Crypto would be more suitable for crypto dicissussion forum. But of course, just my opinion.
Thats good, thatch what I want to hear, all opinions appreciated mate :) and that makes sense to me.... I got a few domains that I could use but DecentralizedCrypto was the one that I want to start developing... I may add a discussion page forum on that site too

•••
What I see now is: API from coinmarketcap, API from coincalendar, and all attention goes to the for sale button. So you should decide whether you going to make it a useful site by finding a purpose to it. Or just leave it in autopilot until someone approaches you with an offer.

It's a nice longtail domain (decentralizedcrypto) you should create some unique content on it imho.

•••
•••
The most funny thing is all decentralized currency are now trading on centralized trading platforms.:dead:

probably yes, but there are centralized, decentralized and hybrid exchanges and the trend is towards decentralization.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back