domain CDay.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

NameOmnia

In DisguiseTop Member
Impact
6,430
I have been receiving many offers for this name and I would like to get an idea of the value from other pros.

Give me some numbers!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
You could get mid to high xxx, and if you are lucky up to low x,xxx but because its more a brandable, rather than a good keyword, you will have to be patient and it could take a while to sell it. It doesn't have any obvious commercial value just by looking at it. These names are often sold to other domainers who believe they can flip it, mainly because its nice and short.

The bad thing its not registered in many extensions and the ones that are registered are mainly just parked sites, that usually indicates how popular the term is and gives you insight into how easy it would be to sell,. I have checked and there are not a lot of of end-users to email for this one

The one bonus is its .COM

Good luck with the name

That was my original appraisal, nothing about what you should buy, I only said this after you got all defensive, read above and you will see, just don't react if you don't like someones appraisals, just ignore and dont take the advice, we dont need to know every time someone disagrees with an appraisal

besides not helping me value my name

I gave you my exact value of the domain, so not sure where this comes from, read the first line of my appraisal (high xxx, and if you are lucky up to low x,xxx)

This is why a lot of the old school domainers have stopped appraising names, people cant accept appraisals for what they are, just opinions

Dont worry, I wont appraise any of your names again, thats the easiest way to avoid this
 
0
•••
old school domainers

Thanks.

I appreciate your appraisal and I take it for what it is " an old school domainer " ' opinion.

Good luck with your cloud names
 
0
•••
You're welcome, im not one of the old school domainers lol
 
0
•••
well i see that someone put up cfun.com on godaddy auctions. its at $630 with a little over a day to go. i am going to go out on a limb here and say where ever that ends up you can probably expect a similar price for yours.
 
1
•••
I think you have a winner all the same and if you are patient you will be able to get a good return on it
 
0
•••
Thanks for all your opinions guys!
 
0
•••
well i see that someone put up cfun.com on godaddy auctions. its at $630 with a little over a day to go. i am going to go out on a limb here and say where ever that ends up you can probably expect a similar price for yours.

CFUN.com has been sold on GoDaddy for 1.624$ :lala:
 
1
•••
I like it. Easy to pronounce, decent amount of possibilities for the "C", and "day" is generic enough. If you wait for an end user which I highly recommend, lower-middle to mid $x,xxx. GL.
 
1
•••
CFUN.com has been sold on GoDaddy for 1.624$ :lala:

which i think is a fair price range to ask on your name or wait it out a few months and see if you can get more. good luck with the name!
 
0
•••
Thanks!
 
0
•••
just hold and hold for your childrens make it a fixed deposit. If a big company want it for their coffee brand or choclate brand-- What will they do ? Here is the tactics--

1) They will contact you and say 5000$. You say "Not for sale".

Next

2) They just copyright or patent the word "Cday" and you gone!!!!

So if wanna to hold for say 20+ years like for your childeren just go and copyright it and enjoy.the FD or try to get a deal in 1-2 year.

The wisest example is beer.com -- my friends own it with an exclusive copyright since 1994 and just merry with it.
 
0
•••
Clearly your friend doesn't need to earn money...if I had beer.com I would sell it for some millions and live the rest of my life on holiday somewhere very very nice and expensive...





just hold and hold for your childrens make it a fixed deposit. If a big company want it for their coffee brand or choclate brand-- What will they do ? Here is the tactics--

1) They will contact you and say 5000$. You say "Not for sale".

Next

2) They just copyright or patent the word "Cday" and you gone!!!!

So if wanna to hold for say 20+ years like for your childeren just go and copyright it and enjoy.the FD or try to get a deal in 1-2 year.

The wisest example is beer.com -- my friends own it with an exclusive copyright since 1994 and just merry with it.
 
0
•••
2) They just copyright or patent the word "Cday" and you gone!!!!

They cant trademark a word and then take the name from you if you owned it before the trademark was in in place

As long as you owned the domain before they put in the trademark application, you will be fine
 
1
•••
They cant trademark a word and then take the name from you if you owned it before the trademark was in in place

As long as you owned the domain before they put in the trademark application, you will be fine

OMG GYLES COLEYYYYY!!!
Thank you...I didn't expect a downpour of Australian kindness!!!!
:O:O:O;););)
 
0
•••
OMG GYLES COLEYYYYY!!!
Thank you...I didn't expect a downpour of Australian kindness!!!!

lol you're welcome, it wasnt me trying to be kind, its the truth though

You would just need to make sure you owned the name before any TM's were filed for it.
 
0
•••
lol you're welcome, it wasnt me trying to be kind, its the truth though

Yes but I didn't know so you made me a favour BUT sometimes you could pretend you did something just to be kind...if you keep doing that your day will always smile back to you.
Put that half French half Aussie guard down...it's nice! :notme:
 
0
•••
Put that half French half Aussie guard down...it's nice!

Im South African though, I just live in Oz

No problem
 
0
•••
Im South African though, I just live in Oz

No problem

Apparently all people leaving in Australia are not Australian...interesting.

Could you tell me if OPLEI means something in Afrikaans? I googled and it said something like teaching but I am not sure. Would you help?
 
0
•••
I am not Aussie though, born and grew up in Durban, only moved here as my wife is from Perth

"Oplei" means "train" as in Training, if I remember correctly, Afrikaans was never my strong point though, Zulu and Xhosa I can help you with.

They do primarily use .co.za in RSA though
 
0
•••
I am not Aussie though, born and grew up in Durban, only moved here as my wife is from Perth

"Oplei" means "train" as in Training, if I remember correctly, Afrikaans was never my strong point though, Zulu and Xhosa I can help you with.

They do primarily use .co.za in RSA though

I hear you...same here!!! Italian moved to Australia for Love
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back