IT.COM

information CCP (China Communist Party) VIRUS AKA Coronavirus CCP Bioweapon + Other stuff.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Ever since the news of coronavirus came out and hit close to home I've been going down the conspiracy theory rabbit hole. Checking out Reddit, Youtube, Twitter and other sources.

It's really scary the info that is not readily available and shown by the general media.

All the media in the west is in biased towards China. Including Google and Youtube. Censorship in some shape and form DOES HAPPEN. So you really can't take what the mainstream news tellls you. It is always BEST to hear BOTH sides of the story no matter how crazy the conspiracy theory and THEN DECIDE for yourself.

THINK FOR YOURSELF. not what is spoon fed into your brain via the media.

China by 2025 wants to RULE the WORLD. They publicly even SHOWED their PLAN and called it.

"Made in China 2025"

oddly China2025.com has been registered since 2007 and MadeinChina2025.com since 2014 (Nameservers 4.cn and registrant location Zhejiang China.

I want this thread to be your official source of what China aka CCP has planned for the future and has done to reach these goals.

Disclaimer: I have no issues with Chinese people as a whole. I love my pork fried rice and chicken wings with wonton soup. Thank you.

Chinese people as a whole are good people and family oriented. It's the people in power in the CCP that are "making moves" that really is not good for the world.

When most if not all members of the CCP are Billionaires. You must be SKEPTICAL.

Question everything. Don't be Sheeple.

Please note no western media outlets can operate on China market. Each media outlet in the west. WANTS TO OPERATE in the largest market in the world.

Can you really believe western media with that kind of motivation?

In the end MONEY TALKS and China just has plenty of it and there is no integrity in the west. Only Greed in the Shadows.

Don't trust what is SHOWN to you.
Search for the TRUTH YOURSELF.

Be Safe. Stay Healthy. Take care of yourselves and your family and don't trust the CCP and their bribed media outlets.

You will see that many of these videos here will be from the Youtube Channels below. These channels and their videos are being deleted by Youtube for some really ridiculous reasons.

China in Focus
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBOqkAGTtzZVmKvY4SwdZ2g

China Uncensored
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFP46yVT-GG4o1TgXn-04Q

Youtube wants a piece of China Market.
Youtube does not want to upset the CCP.

Do we really live in a free world?

Here are some videos below and moving forward I will share more.

More to come.............

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
One truth beneath the surface at the roots?

There is a big AI race....

and China is beating the US

Last edited:
•••
•••
ccpvirus.com
ccpvirus.net
ccpvirus.org
ccpvirus.cn
ccpvirus.co

all above taken.

•••

Meet the US Quarter minted in 2020 with bats on it. . .

fruit-bat-quarter.jpg.860x0_q70_crop-scale.jpg

What are the odds the release date is.....2020? :xf.confused: Coincidence?

Last edited:
•••
•••

https://www.scientificamerican.com/...wn-viruses-from-sars-to-the-new-coronavirus1/

How China’s ‘Bat Woman’ Hunted Down Viruses from SARS to the New Coronavirus
Wuhan-based virologist Shi Zhengli has identified dozens of deadly SARS-like viruses in bat caves, and she warns there are more out there

The mysterious patient samples arrived at the Wuhan Institute of Virology at 7 P.M. on December 30, 2019. Moments later Shi Zhengli’s cell phone rang. It was her boss, the institute’s director. The Wuhan Center for Disease Control and Prevention had detected a novel coronavirus in two hospital patients with atypical pneumonia, and it wanted Shi’s renowned laboratory to investigate. If the finding was confirmed, the new pathogen could pose a serious public health threat—because it belonged to the same family of viruses as the one that caused severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS), a disease that plagued 8,100 people and killed nearly 800 of them between 2002 and 2003. “Drop whatever you are doing and deal with it now,” she recalls the director saying.

Shi, a virologist who is often called China’s “bat woman” by her colleagues because of her virus-hunting expeditions in bat caves over the past 16 years, walked out of the conference she was attending in Shanghai and hopped on the next train back to Wuhan. “I wondered if [the municipal health authority] got it wrong,” she says. “I had never expected this kind of thing to happen in Wuhan, in central China.” Her studies had shown that the southern, subtropical provinces of Guangdong, Guangxi and Yunnan have the greatest risk of coronaviruses jumping to humans from animals—particularly bats, a known reservoir. If coronaviruses were the culprit, she remembers thinking, “Could they have come from our lab?”

https://www.reddit.com/r/China_Flu/...s_bat_woman_zhengli_shi_seeking_asylum_in_us/

China’s “bat woman” Zhengli SHI, seeking asylum in US embassy in France. CCP likely done if this is true.
There was a twitter rumor going around in the last 48 hours that Zhengli SHI the chief scientist from the Wuhan institute of virology who used to study the different bat coronavirus, that she escaped China and is currently in Europe, specifically in France with her family seeking asylum and protection in the us consulate there. The same rumor also mentions that she has thousands of documents with her showing that the virus in need come from the lab (though she herself publicly denied this couple of months back when the lab leak runour started spreading likely due to CCP pressure). Since all this is rumor we have to take it with a grain of salt, however if this were true and she essentially becomes and whistleblower and defector from China with information that can prove the criminal negligence (or intentional) by the CCP, this can lead to the fall of the CCP as we know it and radical change to CCP vs the world relations.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shi_Zhengli

Shi Zhengli (simplified Chinese: 石正丽; traditional Chinese: 石正麗; born 26 May 1964) is a Chinese virologist who researches SARS-like coronaviruses of bat origin. Shi directs the Center for Emerging Infectious Diseases at the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV), a biosafety level 4 (BSL-4) laboratory located in Jiangxia District, Wuhan. In 2017, Shi and her colleague Cui Jie discovered that the SARS coronavirus likely originated in a population of bats in a remote region of the Yunnan.[1] Shi came to prominence in the popular press as "bat woman" during the COVID-19 pandemic for her work with bat coronaviruses.[2] Shi is a member of the Virology Committee of the Chinese Society for Microbiology. She is an editor of the Board of Virologica Sinica,[3] the Chinese Journal of Virology, and the Journal of Fishery Sciences of China.

Research
In 2005, Shi Zhengli and colleagues found that bats are the natural reservoir of SARS-like coronaviruses.[7][8][9] To determine the mechanism by which SARS may have spilled over into humans, Shi led a research team that studied binding of spike proteins of both natural and chimaeric SARS-like coronaviruses to ACE2 receptors in human, civet and horseshoe bat cells.[10][11] In 2014, Shi Zhengli collaborated on additional gain-of-function experiments led by Ralph S. Baric of the University of North Carolina, which showed that two critical mutations that the MERS coronavirus possesses allow it to bind to the human ACE2 receptor,[12] and that SARS had the potential to re-emerge from coronaviruses circulating in bat populations in the wild.[13] In 2014, the US National Institutes of Health placed a moratorium on SARS, MERS, and influenza gain-of-function studies, due to concerns about the risks vs. benefits of such research,[14][15] lifting this moratorium in 2017 after the creation of a new regulatory framework.[16] Shi Zhengli and her colleague Cui Jie led a team that sampled thousands of horseshoe bats throughout China. In 2017, they published their findings, indicating that all the genetic components of the SARS coronavirus existed in a bat population in a cave in Yunnan province.[1] According to their study, while no single bat harbored the exact strain of virus that caused the 2002-2004 SARS outbreak, genetic analysis showed that different strains often mix, suggesting that the human version likely emerged from a combination of the strains present in the bat population.[1]

During the COVID-19 pandemic, Shi and other Institute scientists formed an expert group to research Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2).[17][18] In February 2020, researchers led by Shi Zhengli published an article in Nature titled, "A pneumonia outbreak associated with a new coronavirus of probable bat origin", finding that SARS-CoV-2 is in the same family as SARS, and that it has 96.2% genome overlap with the most closely related known coronavirus.[19] In February 2020, her team published a paper in Cell Research showing that remdesivir and chloroquine inhibited the virus in vitro, and applied for a patent for the drug in China on behalf of the WIV.[20][21][22] The granting of this patent by China raised concerns about intellectual property rights in an international context.[23] Shi co-authored a paper labelling the virus as the first Disease X.[24]

In February 2020, the South China Morning Post reported that Shi's decade-long work to build up one of the world's largest databases of bat-related viruses gave the scientific community a "head start" in understanding the virus.[25] The SCMP also reported that Shi was the focus of personal attacks in Chinese social media who claimed the WIV was the source of the virus, leading Shi to post: "I swear with my life, [the virus] has nothing to do with the lab", and when asked by the SCMP to comment on the attacks, Shi responded: "My time must be spent on more important matters".[25] In a March 2020 interview with Scientific American, where she was called China's "Bat Woman", Shi said "Bat-borne coronaviruses will cause more outbreaks", and "We must find them before they find us."[2] According to an April 2020 opinion column by Josh Rogin in the Washington Post, U.S. officials sent to the WIV in 2018 had dispatched two diplomatic cables back to Washington which "warned about safety and management weaknesses at the WIV lab" and "also warn[ed] that the lab's work on bat coronaviruses and their potential human transmission represented a risk of a new SARS-like pandemic," noting that they had met with Shi Zhengli.[26] Leading virologists have disputed the idea of SARS-CoV-2 leaking from a lab.[27][28] Peter Daszak of the EcoHealth Alliance, which studies emerging infectious diseases, has noted estimates that 1–7 million people in Southeast Asia who live or work in proximity to bats are infected each year with bat coronaviruses.[27][28] In an interview with Vox, Daszak comments, "There are probably half a dozen people that do work in those labs. So let's compare 1 million to 7 million people a year to half a dozen people; it's just not logical."[28]

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/202...-not-be-source-novel-virus-spreading-globally

http://www.whiov.cas.cn/105341/201911/t20191118_5438006.html
Postdoctoral Recruitment Notice of Zhou Peng Discipline Group of Wuhan Virus Research Institute
Source: Published: 2019-11-18 【Font Size: Tai Zhong small ]
First, Job Status: Postdoctoral 1-2 name ( research direction: the unique bat innate immune mechanisms )

Second, job requirements:

· (1) Has obtained or is about to obtain a doctorate in life science / biomedical related fields;

· (2) Practical and rigorous style, strong independent scientific research ability and teamwork spirit;

· (3) Strong English communication and writing skills, and published research papers in international mainstream academic journals;

· (4) Those with relevant experience in cell biology, immunology, genomics, etc. are preferred;

3. Salary and benefits:

· (A) annual salary postdoctoral 18-25 Wan (pre-tax); while a provident fund and social security accounts.

· (2) According to the performance of postdoctoral personnel during the station, enjoy the scientific research rewards of the research group and the research institute. Those who have obtained support from relevant levels of funds, " Boxin Plan " and " Joint Funding " may be implemented according to regulations.

· (3) The personnel, salary, insurance, and welfare of the hired personnel shall be implemented with reference to the relevant regulations of the State and the Chinese Academy of Sciences on institutions, and the rules and regulations formulated by me.

4. Career development:

Wuhan Virus Research Institute attaches great importance to the professional development of post-doctoral talents. Postdoctoral personnel can apply for the identification of job titles during the station (refer to the relevant regulations of the personnel department for specific implementation), and outstanding postdoctoral personnel can directly apply for associate research fellows and other scientific research positions. Discipline groups and research institutes / national key laboratories will provide postdoctoral scholars with sufficient domestic and international academic exchange and training opportunities, support the application of various funds and talent projects, support career development, and help grow into excellent young scientific research talents.

5. Material requirements:

Qualified applicants are requested to send materials such as personal resumes, electronic texts of representative papers, research / work ideas, and academic certificates to:

Teacher Zhou in the subject group, peng.zhou @ wh.iov.cn; Teacher Gao in the Organization and Personnel Department, [email protected] . In the subject line of the email, please indicate " Apply for Zhou Peng Group XXX " . From the date of this recruitment announcement, anyone who meets the job requirements can sign up and recruit until the candidates are suitable.

PI Introduction:

Zhou Peng, Ph.D., is a researcher at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, and the team leader of bat virus infection and immunity. In 2010 , he obtained a Ph.D. from Wuhan Virus Research Institute, and later worked on bat virus and immunology research in Australia and Singapore. In 2009 , it was the first in the world to start the study of the immune mechanism of long-term bat carrying and spreading viruses. So far , more than 30 SCI articles have been published , including the first and corresponding authors of Nature , Cell Host Microbe and PNAS . At present, the bat virus and immunology research continues to be carried out, and has received support from the National "Youqing" fund, the Chinese Academy of Sciences pilot project, and the Ministry of Science and Technology major project.

The main research directions of the research group:

Taking bat as the research object, answer the molecular mechanism that can coexist with Ebola and SARS- related coronavirus for a long time without disease, and its relationship with flight and longevity. Virology, immunology, cell biology and various omics are used to compare the differences between humans and other mammals.

https://scholar.google.co.uk/scholar?as_q=&num=10&btnG=Search+Scholar&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_occt=any&as_sauthors="Xing-Yi+Ge"&as_publication=&as_ylo=&as_yhi=&as_allsubj=all&hl=en

Last edited:
•••
WhoaDomain,

You really need to step away from the internet!

You panicked at the outset of this Covid-19 thing and got burned financially as a result. You now appear to be buying in to -- and spreading - every non-mainstream theory, rumor, duck fart, etc that somebody puts out about this infection. Talk about "spreading" illness! You are spreading fear...

And what if some of the "stuff THEY don't want you to know" you are posting is actually true? Does it change the fact in any way that the world's population is currently at risk and we need to stop, or at least slow, the spread of the disease in order to minimize the damage from it? THAT should be your focus!

When I find out my house is on fire, at that moment I don't give two craps who or how it was started, All I want to know is who is going to stop it, how soon will they be here, when it is going to be put out and what can I do to help.

I'll deal with who and what started it when the fire is over. To be wasting time and energy on who and how it started while the destruction is still occurring is just plain idotic.

Now as I suggested to you 2 MONTHS AGO in the thread below, get it together and start being the voice of calm and reason.
https://www.namepros.com/threads/i-...checked-the-whois.1181216/page-2#post-7677577

Enough with the chicken little threads! (But then please don't start posting all the non-mainstream "cures" that the quacks are throwing out there...) You are either part of the solution or part of the problem, which it going to be?

Last edited:
•••
TestCase said:
To be wasting time and energy

Do you actually do anything domain related besides come to NP to "not play well with others" :troll: ?

A 15 year old account with a 2 trader rating? :ROFL::hungover::wtf::facepalm::glasses:

•••
I personally know many members of the CCP,family and friends. And they are most certainly not rich by any means let alone millionaires or billionaires.

•••
Do you actually do anything domain related besides come to NP to "not play well with others" :troll: ?

A 15 year old account with a 2 trader rating? :ROFL::hungover::wtf::facepalm::glasses:

When you resort to attacking the messenger and not the message, you have lost the debate.

Ad hominem & stalk* much?

* 20 minutes after his/her post above, Compassion searched through my post history to find a 10 year old post (one of several) I made in NP's adult section and posted something in that thread directed at me.

Last edited:
•••
duck fart
Made me laugh - have to go check and see if DuckF.art is available HAHAHAHAH with the ads for .art this just popped into mind.

•••
•••
* 20 minutes after his/her post above, Compassion searched through my post history to find a 10 year old post (one of several) I made in NP's adult section and posted something in that thread directed at me.

For transparency: https://www.namepros.com/threads/best-adult-hosts.665327/#post-7766978

For real though - regarding the topic of the thread, AI Is VERY important on the world chess board now - moreso than most people know......

some BASIC applications being used in China....

and for those more interested about the clandestine applications of AI, I suggest getting to know the genius Harald Kautz.....

Last edited:
•••
WhoaDomain,

You really need to step away from the internet!

You panicked at the outset of this Covid-19 thing and got burned financially as a result. You now appear to be buying in to -- and spreading - every non-mainstream theory, rumor, duck fart, etc that somebody puts out about this infection. Talk about "spreading" illness! You are spreading fear...

And what if some of the "stuff THEY don't want you to know" you are posting is actually true? Does it change the fact in any way that the world's population is currently at risk and we need to stop, or at least slow, the spread of the disease in order to minimize the damage from it? THAT should be your focus!

When I find out my house is on fire, at that moment I don't give two craps who or how it was started, All I want to know is who is going to stop it, how soon will they be here, when it is going to be put out and what can I do to help.

I'll deal with who and what started it when the fire is over. To be wasting time and energy on who and how it started while the destruction is still occurring is just plain idotic.

Now as I suggested to you 2 MONTHS AGO in the thread below, get it together and start being the voice of calm and reason.
https://www.namepros.com/threads/i-...checked-the-whois.1181216/page-2#post-7677577

Enough with the chicken little threads! (But then please don't start posting all the non-mainstream "cures" that the quacks are throwing out there...) You are either part of the solution or part of the problem, which it going to be?

"You really need to step away from the internet!"

I will agree to this. As far as...............

"at least slow, the spread of the disease in order to minimize the damage from it? THAT should be your focus!"

FYI. I spend DAILY cleaning my house. My 80 year old mother's apartment and bring her groceries. A PROCESS that takes HOURS because I have to spray anything that's plastic sealed with a bleach mix spray and steam clean anything before I even enter her apartment.

I am not even supposed to go see her by she's alone and I don't trust any of these people who are set up to help old people. I've seen how they visit seniors.

They don't take off shoes. They use THE SAME GLOVES they used to open the front door of the apartment building.

They TOUCH EVERYTHING with these gloves. Yea SURE. the GLOVES PROTECT these WORKERS but THEY ARE POTENTIALLY SPREADING THESE DISEASE.

AND NOW. My mother's BUILDING the SECURITY of the Building left a note on her door which she does NOT OPEN NOW.

That there is SOMEONE IN HER BUILDING that has COVID and is social quarantined.

ACTUALLY first it was 1 and NOW 3. That tells me. That ONE infected the other TWO.

I steam clean spray and wash EVERYTHING that enters my mothers house.

AFTER THAT I spray everything I use to clean her groceries.

Anything that is in a BOX I take out the box and THROW OUT.

Shopping cart needs to be steam cleaned and bleached.

her mail. I open outside and take out the letters inside using tongs and throw out the envelopes.

Her CASH. I boiled water and added bleach and washed.

Since you like to use the analogy of FIRE.

Everything above is this "FIRE" you are talking about.

But I think this coronavirus is more like a car accident. and we all know. if we are in a car accident the FIRST THING YOU do after everything is somewhat stabilized.

Is get the other guy's insurance. God Forbid they drive off.

You are basically telling me that during coronavirus. I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO SPEND MY ENERGY ON YEA?

But there needs to be a public RECORD about WHO POSSIBLY STARTED ALL OF THIS.

BECAUSE......WE COULD ALL BE DEAD TOMORROW.

PUTTING THIS INFO OUT THERE into the ETHER makes sure it's OUT THERE so if I'm dead someone else can PICK UP where I STARTED and do more research for themselves.

WHY?

So that maybe people can DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT if there is a FUTURE after all this can make sure THIS Won't happen again.

Because going with YOUR SCENARIO buddy about a FIRE.

CHINA IS BURNING HOUSES in my NEIGHBORHOOD. IN MY COUNTRY!

You are telling me to FOCUS on MY HOUSE ONLY that's on FIRE and to hell with EVERYONE ELSE?

That's SELFISH ISN'T?????????????/

If I knew there was some guy in my neighborhood lighting houses on fire? Isn't it my DUTY to make sure my NEIGHBORS know WHO THIS GUY IS? BEFORE HE PUTS THEIR HOUSE ON FIRE TOO???

And let's be honest. Your FIRE analogy is not really the right fit here. Things are STABLE right now. not on FIRE. I have free time to create this thread and inform my neighbors about the possible truth.

What's SCARY is that the info the videos I provided is info that really HIDDEN.

No one is talking about these things in the mainstream but a lot of this stuff is HUGE and AFFECTS US ALL and if more people really saw this content I think more people would have their eyes open of how insidious the "CCP Plan" really is.

FYI. I am not racist against CHINESE people. I am and I think most Chinese citizens are AGAINST the CCP.

Nobody right now should be lynching chinese people in the USA. That's ridiculous.

We and the Chinese people suffering in China right now are ALL Victims of the CCP.

ON THE OTHER HAND.

I AM VERY PISSED. AND I DO WANT TO KNOW WHO THE HELL DID THIS TO US THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

and To my mother who NOW hasn't gone outside since JANUARY. She can't even go out for a walk to the grocery or the park or doctors.

They say to boost immunity you need more vitamin D. Best way to get vitamin D is sunlight. Well she can't even go outside to get some sunlight on her own.

It has to be planned by me and I have to pick her up and take her for a walk.

"THANK GOD I'm a DOMAINER and can afford to work from home and have full control of my time. Or else all of this stuff I have to do for my mom would be 10 times more difficult"

And NOW they are saying that Kids aren't immune to Covid?

I don't have kids but have friends and family with kids. Now they are at risk?

Best believe if I had kids and if they get Covid and die? I'm going to wanna know who is responsible.

It's not going to be TRUMP or the Spanish Gov or the Italian Gov.

Ultimately it is going to be CHINA specifically the CCP.

FREEDOM of SPEECH is an AMERICAN right and a TWO WAY STREET.

It's both good and bad.

I respect your right to be you.
Respect mine to be me.

The problem with this country now is that. Freedom of Speech is technically DEAD. ESPECIALLY when your IDEAS or words goes AGAINST the STATUS Quo.

In a world where we can socially accept people who are sexually attracted to inanimate objects.

why are we as a society less accepting of others for other things? lol

just makes no kinda sense!

Let's make a deal Test Case. If my mother gets Covid (God forbid) and dies.

Come back and tell me again why it was pointless and a waste of time creating this thread.

Ok? Deal?

Also this thread was created specifically in THE BREAKROOM so what's the big deal really?

One could argue that people shouldn't be making jokes during a crisis or a "fire" and yet the thread below is very "healthy". People are spending their time "productively" during this time. Granted the definition of "Productive" is very "loose" on NP Breakroom. lol I'm about to go to the thread below right now to forget about this whole situation right now. I think you should too buddy.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/th...o-experts-and-oldies-you-get-the-idea.761952/

I still got love for your Test Case. You are always welcome and a JOY!

Stay safe and stay healthy my friend. You never make life boring.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back