Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

CCC.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

VURG

VURGTop Member
Impact
732
What's the market for the worst CCC.net like today?

Just want to know if I should be dropping mine or not. If I renew, I will try to sell immediately.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I've just renewed a around 30 LLN.nets - was also in two minds about whether it was worth it but decided not to drop them. I guess for the worst possible combinations you'll be looking at $5-$10 (I'm only guessing here as I haven't sold any in a while). Moniker have a $5 offer on .net transfers so may be worth holding onto them for another year.
 
0
•••
I really don't see much value in them. I would rather use a crappy LLLL.com for my website than a CCC.net
 
1
•••
I don't think CCC.net should be drop since they have some value in them. You can sell them in low $xx

I just sold some LLN.net between $10-$15 since I didn't wanna renew it. But if i decided to renew it for $5 renewal fee I better get at least between $15-$20 when by next year. If I kept them and can only sell it for $15-$20 the following year they are as good as $10-$15 in the this year. But if I sell them the following year in the range of $10-$15 then that would be a lost. I guess that's the reason why I sold them
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back