* Marketplace CBNO RollerBlading.com (CIS) entertaining 8 digit offers

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geodomain

Restricted (85-100%)
Impact
CBNO RollerBlading.com (CIS) entertaining 8 digit offers for the domain name in which we had over 2 million registered members from 1997-1999 every day this website was on back then more people signed up then some small cities and towns have populations.

When I went to M.I.T. 1999/2000 it was estimated to be worth north of $20 million.

After MIT I got sued over it by a company that sounds like a utensil used to cut Pizza. I do not wish to name them here because they are irrelevant if you ask most people what their name is they say an action / activity hardly anybody says it's a company so I'm not going to start educating people.

The name rollerblading is the word that people can use you do not only have to only use the word inlineskating we had a case at the United Nations that adjudicated that matter rollerblading is generic.

Therefore I am offering this website for sale for the right price there are no clouds overhead this is a free and clear sale.

If you don't have money in terms of eight figures do not reply.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
87 views as of July 25, 2017 4:11 am.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back