Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain cbd.fm

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

herfo

New Member
Impact
0
Hi, my first post, people recommended your community.

I registered cbd.fm in 2017 or so and built a cbd product search engine incl price per mg etc. Never made it rank, no backlinks, no priority focus, slow hosting...

Now I'm looking to sell the domain with or without the website.

CBD brands could use it, or a podcast (.fm as in fm radio)

Some examples of successful .fm domains: ask.fm, last.fm, anchor.fm, jazz.fm, di.fm, ...

What do you think is a fair price range?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I wouldn't rule out what you said, maybe. I try to be more optimistic than most, with lesser extensions. A word like "green" or "weed" would be my preference. CBD is still a relevant term. Hence, I'd still consider it biddable (for a specific communicative use), related to CBD products. I don't see a lot of value, but take offers
 
Last edited:
1
•••
Low-xx to High-xx
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back