Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Cashfiesta

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Kodeking

Established Member
Impact
11
i noticed that cashfiesta is the top referer...is there a namepros banner on thier fiesta bar or something?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
i think so
 
0
•••
Wow, 20,000...
 
0
•••
Yes there is, it doesn't come up very often.. I used it for about a month and only saw it twice.. that's how I found this place :)
 
0
•••
If you hadn't found it, I wouldn't have found it either, so we must be thankful. :D
 
0
•••
I used to use cashfiesta.. the namepros banner NEVER came up!
 
0
•••
Hmm... I've never used cashfiesta :) I was referred by a friend who was referred by a friend who found a post on a board by a guy who was referred by something or someone else lol. Weee for chains :D
 
0
•••
Lol @ Jenni... You stole my "Weee!"... anyway... I was referred by someone who had it in there signature, but I forget who now, so blah.. Poor personage :(.
 
0
•••
I'm sorry for stealing your weee :( But hey! We can share! ^_^ *nods*
 
0
•••
Originally posted by romantic__
I used to use cashfiesta.. the namepros banner NEVER came up!

It must have...20,000 hits came out of it. How much does it cost to advertise at cashfiesta? :D
 
0
•••
I was referred by Jenni. :D
 
0
•••
I forgot how I got here...

oh wait. I saw a post on Nova about Linda selling ratemysite.net...then I saw it was in this forum, so I decided to join. I'm soooo glad I did, you guys are so much nicer here than at other places. :hearts:
 
0
•••
Originally posted by romantic__
I forgot how I got here...

oh wait. I saw a post on Nova about Linda selling ratemysite.net...then I saw it was in this forum, so I decided to join. I'm soooo glad I did, you guys are so much nicer here than at other places. :hearts:

I remember that thread :D
 
0
•••
LOL.. I bet if we traced all the people under the age of 20 who joined Namepros (besides lotsofissues) all of their referrers lead back to me... hehe
 
0
•••
Sohil, what's your nova username?
 
0
•••
Originally posted by romantic__
Sohil, what's your nova username?

I don't post on Nova! :)
 
0
•••
Oh.. I guess you meant the Linda selling ratemy site thread? I thought you meant the thread on nova. *kicks self* i'm such a blonde...
 
0
•••
My Nova name is Jenni Sedai :hehe: And blondes are cool. We get away with loads of stuff before of it! :D
 
0
•••
Originally posted by romantic__
Oh.. I guess you meant the Linda selling ratemy site thread? I thought you meant the thread on nova. *kicks self* i'm such a blonde...

No he meant the thread on Nova.. lol
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back