Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain car.travel

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RicardoEast

New Member
Impact
0
Hi everyone. My first time on this forum.

How do I go about getting a domain appraisal on

http://car.travel


Thanks for your time and stay hacker free please!!!!

Hmmm. I take it this means it's only regvalue? Anyone?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'm positive its worth more than reg fee. :)

Really, it's hard to valuate anything in the .travel extension because it's one of those obscure TLDs where not much speculation, sales or development have occurred.

But that has to be one of the sweetest usages of the .travel TLD I've ever seen. I'll throw out a wild ass guess and say at least $10k+ valuewise on the open market.

Past sales,
Car.at $10,726 Oct 05
Car.de $15,102 Feb 05
Car.de $72,296 Sep 05
Car.biz $14,027 Nov 05
 
0
•••
Wow!

Thanks RJ!

That's amazing. I guess the car rental industry would love it.

And thank you for the welcome message earlier today.

Richard.
 
0
•••
Ah, it's for real.. I thought it was a new.net extesion at first!

Like RJ, I have no idea what .travel would go for.. best of luck!
 
0
•••
RicardoEast said:
I guess the car rental industry would love it.
Yes, that would be a great way for this domain to be used. I would suggest searching for an end user in that industry so that you can get a pretty penny for your domain. I wouldn't sell for any less than high $x,xxx.

Congrats on the nice domain, and welcome to Namepros! B-) :gn:
 
0
•••
Great name

Dont accept anything below $5,000. Maybe price to sell around $10,000 and work from there

Good luck with that name. Wish i had it :p

kev
 
0
•••
How in the world did you register a .travel? Are you a travel related business?!?!
 
0
•••
ye..i had a quick look at the requirements. you need to be in one of 19 sectors according to there official site. Unfortunate in that it could detract from a reseller buyer, so you will need to look for an enduser
 
0
•••
Nice domain hack "car travel" :)

High $x,xxx+ definatley
 
0
•••
NamePros - Very addictive

Been only 12 hours and I think I'm hooked on this name pros domain thing.

Yes, I run a small Australian travel agent specialising in car rental. Thats how I registered the ".travel" domain.

Thanks for everyone's feedback!
 
0
•••
sorry to be reviving an old thread, but are you allowed to sell travel domains on the open market? if only travel agencies can register them?
 
0
•••
Great point SEO, probably unlikely...
 
0
•••
Keyword rocks. Extn is lousy.
But the combination is more worth than reg fee.
Mid xx IMO
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back