Dynadot

domain Car Fuel .org

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I had this domain CarFuel .org for many years but I have to cut my number of domains down to a bare minimum so I have been dropping a few lately. This has just expired and I do have It ready to transfer out or renew if I want before it's too late. I can't be bothered going into domain selling at the moment either. What do you think of this domain, is it worth hanging onto and do you think it could have any value?

I see it been useful for projects like a blog name on environment, eco-green, planet friendly or car racing industries for car fuels etc?or just a personal blog on cars.

I guess it would also make a good name for one of those instant fuel updates sites on the place in your area to buy fuel at the lowest price or even an app for that,

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You might make low $xxx if you're lucky. Personally trade it and see what you get you're going to cut your losses!

•••
Ok thanks for the feedback Duncan

•••
Lets see, this combines two extremely rewarding keywords. But, the combination unfortunately does not make much sense. People deal in either car or fuel. There is no such thing as carfuel, else you had to take busfuel, truckfuel etc. aerofuel has a nice ring to it though. Just my two cents.

•••
yeah I think I will let it go, I have another one coming up for reg but I do like it as I use it for our own blog on food but it has little traffic as I have not promoted it yet but I'm not sure I'm happy with the .org, I think these are the last of my .orgs

That domain is chefcooking .org

it must be about 10 years old now.

what do you think of that, I would prefer to change to a .com and transfer the website over or do you think it's a good name? Obviously it has top keywords for the niche but with the ,.org it's not so great I think?

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back