NameSilo

domain e85i.com The new buzz word fuel source.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoapTaco

Established Member
Impact
1
e85i.com

I just registered this off the cuff, I saw an ad about all of these GM vehicles using this e85 fuel. e85i as in e85info...

I plan on at least developing it to include articles and news.

Any thoughts on the value of the domain?

Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Bueller...Bueller...
 
0
•••
The domain itself has no type-in value, so the value is going to depend solely on how well you develop the site.

Just my thoughts :)
 
0
•••
oh well, I will have to do some work then... :)
 
0
•••
Anyone else, I would like to develop a site around this "new fuel source" and am wondering if this 4 letter domain is the best road, I could come up with more sensible longer domain names.

I have never been a stalker of short domains but it seems that people value them.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back