Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Can't see Private Message

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

gwkg

Established Member
Impact
17
When I logged in I received a notice that I had a private message but when I go to my private messages it is not showing up in my inbox and it still says I have 1 Unread message in my "Welcome, gwkg." box.

Does anyone know how to retrieve this message? I caught the subject when I was first notified and it is in regards to a recent domain auction that I won.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Happened to me two times before.

I'm sure it was a "Trader Rating Feedback Notification"

Just check all messages in your inbox and "Mark As Read"
 
0
•••
happened to me...but been fixed.
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
EG.domains said:
Happened to me two times before.

I'm sure it was a "Trader Rating Feedback Notification"

Just check all messages in your inbox and "Mark As Read"

You were right and that worked... thanks =)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back