Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Cannot retrieve epp transfer code from Network Solutions

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

rayman617

Established Member
Impact
43
Whenever I attempt to request an auth code for a domain I'm just redirected to the general domain management page. In the past they would at least confirm the request and send the code in 3 days. Anyone else having trouble?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello. I suspect you've maybe solved this by now but I had the same experience and wound up calling them. I used 1-800-779-4903 and waited about 15 minutes to get to a human, then another 10 to verify my identity and ownership. EPP was eMailed within a minute after that.
 
1
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back