Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Cannot Navigate to Alt Tabs on Firefox

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarah_harvey

Established Member
Impact
6
At first, I opened someone's site from here after I clicked a link and then realised it prevented me from navigating to alternative tabs on my firefox. I checked and double checked it and actually thought it was the specific person's website that was causing me this problem. Till I opened another link from a different thread and another, all experiencing the same problem.

I am not happy that I cannot navigate to my alternative tabs while viewing these sites.

I use firefox as does a lot of people and if it prevents me from navigating to my other tabs, then its useless. Since I have to close the site every time just to be able to navigate my tabs.

I am not sure how it is preventing me from navigating, but I have no problem navigating, when the sites are closed. It's only when I click a link that is on this forum.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Has to be a problem on your side. I'm using Firefox and I don't have any problems.

-Bill
 
0
•••
Running firefox here and it's perfect, no problems whatsoever.

Could be a problem with addons or are you using an outdated version of firefox?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back