Dynadot

awaiting-user-reply Cannot create thread on some sections.

NameSilo
Watch

poweredbyme

Top Member
Impact
It gives this error:
The following error occurred:
This content must have at least 1 tag(s) entered for "Topics / Tags:" before proceeding. A tag is a word or short phrase used to describe content. Tags help to group similar content together.

I set tag(s) But it doesn't solve the issue.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This help section does not require a tag to create a thread. Some sections require tags.

There may be an issue where your browser is not properly sending the tags you’ve set.

•••
I tried to add tag and tags with comma but it didn't help.

Could you take a screenshot of the form before immediately before you submit it, showing the tag field? This will help me narrow down the issue.

•••
Could you take a screenshot of the form before immediately before you submit it, showing the tag field? This will help me narrow down the issue.

Thanks for your help. I have solved the issue.

There may be an issue where your browser is not properly sending the tags you’ve set.

I have found a firefox plugin caused it, disabled it and successfully started a thread I mentioned above.

•••
Hello,

Could you please reply with an image of the page where the error appears? Try to show that you have added a tag in the image.

Thanks.

•••
In 2 sections, I got the same error above in a pop-up window which prevented me creating the threads.

One of the sections is https://www.namepros.com/forums/domain-registrar-reviews.86/
I first tried to create a thread in order to ask for reviews on Alibaba domains. I want to hear reviews from actual users before making a purchase. I thought I am not allowed to create thread there or perhaps Alibaba is a banned word as I have found very little info about Alibaba on forum search. But when the same error happens in a pop-up window in another section I decided to create this thread. Interestingly I have created this thread with no tag or the error. I forgot the other section and the subject of the thread I tried to create. I tried to add tag and tags with comma but it didn't help. I tried different words as tag(s) to eliminate the possibility of choosing a banned word as tag.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back