Not open for further replies.

ixex

Final ProductTop Member
Impact
Anyone have a valuation on

Cannabisoil.com

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good name. $X,XXX - low $XX,XXX.

Previous sale:
cannabisoil.com 2,400 USD 2010-06-09 NameJet

•••
Way into 5 figures, maybe 6 but I doubt he will sell. We own CannabisOils/com if you want to take a shot...

•••
Could be taken on a holiday, could be, could be.

•••
Previous sale:
cannabisoil.com 2,400 USD 2010-06-09 NameJet
I could see it in the mid $X,XXX, although it would probably be better to hold onto it for a couple of years. If legalized it could end up in the $XX,XXX range.

•••
Cannabisoil.com is a solid 5 figure name that was bought at a BARGAIN price.
I would't sell for less then $24,000USD (10X ROI), and would value it in the upper 30, 40k range.

•••
Cannabisoil.com is a solid 5 figure name that was bought at a BARGAIN price.
I would't sell for less then $24,000USD (10X ROI), and would value it in the upper 30, 40k range.
You'd pay 30 - 40k for the site?

•••
I offered the lowest $ XX,XXX a few days ago, with no reply LOL

•••
I offered the lowest $ XX,XXX a few days ago, with no reply LOL
Out of curiosity, how far are you willing to push that offer if you received a counter-offer?

•••
Way into 5 figures, maybe 6 but I doubt he will sell. We own CannabisOils/com if you want to take a shot...
It is listed on GoDad and Sedo, so I figured to give it a try.

•••
Out of curiosity, how far are you willing to push that offer if you received a counter-offer?
It would weigh heavily on how they would come back, and how far apart we are.

•••
It is listed on GoDad and Sedo, so I figured to give it a try.
The minimum offer for it is set at $5,000, I'm surprised you haven't revived an answer.

•••
The minimum offer for it is set at $5,000, I'm surprised you haven't revived an answer.
I’m not surprised. I tried to buy this domain in 2014 and the reply was that it wasn’t for sale. Plus, the owner doesn’t need the money.

•••
I’m not surprised. I tried to buy this domain in 2014 and the reply was that it wasn’t for sale. Plus, the owner doesn’t need the money.
It's for sale now and the minimum offer is set at $5,000, and when you double the minimum offer you should at the very least receive a counter-offer.

•••
It's for sale now and the minimum offer is set at $5,000, and when you double the minimum offer you should at the very least receive a counter-offer.
Maybe. Regardless, it won’t sell for $10k.

•••
You'd pay 30 - 40k for the site?

That would be my enduser valuation today.
IF I WAS the owner of the name I would NOT sell for less then $XX,XXX 5 digit offers.

•••
That would be my enduser valuation today.
IF I WAS the owner of the name I would NOT sell for less then $XX,XXX 5 digit offers.
Okay, I thought you meant value as usually defined through access and demand.

•••
I agree, if in no hurry to sell - $xx,xxx price is minimum.

The sky is the limit.

2010 price was a great buy,

It is possible the owner may have offers above $10k and is just sitting on the name and collecting offers.

•••
I reviewed one other of the top three extensions (com, net, org) with this term in regards to visitors, searches, etc. of the past few months, and surprisingly the numbers were not that impressive.

•••
EASILY CAN GO FOR ABOVE $2500

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back