Dynadot

CannabisMarketCap(DOT)com / MjMarketCap(DOT)com - PARTNER WANTED

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
NOTE: PLEASE WHEN YOU REFER TO ANY OF THE BELOW NAMES USE THE (DOT INSTEAD OF .) THANK YOU

I am looking for a 50/50 partner who can do the technical sides of things for Developing:
CannabisMarketCap(DOT)com / MjMarketCap(DOT)com

Any key cannabis domains related to marketcap I own! That's why I have received multiple offers via email for the purchase of my domains which I have declined. Lower xx,xxx offer was very tempting but i think its worth much more when its developed.

There is a domain called coinmarketcap(dot)com that's only for crypto currency and we all know most people who are into crypto are either mj investors too or will become mj investors eventually.

My domains are in the clear and do not infringe coinmarketcap(dot)com as it will be for the Cannabis / CBD / HEMP sector and nothing to do with crypto currency.

I do have some ideas for the site that would make it useuful and unique however I am a very open minded person so therefore open to ideas.

I WOULD LOVE TO WORK WITH SOMEONE IN OR AROUND GREATER VANCOUVER AREA IN BRITISH COLUMBIA CANADA.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back