domain Candies.be

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

SBDomains

Account Closed
Impact
0
CANDIES.BE

Best name for Belgium candy companies. How do You valuate this domain?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Bump. anybody?
 
0
•••
Sorry for bumping the topic again, just I was shocked when Sedo's free appraisal gave 5.000-10.000 USD appraisal, is it possible that it could be worth that kind of money?
 
0
•••
Belgium speaks Dutch and French mostly (Candy is an English word) so not sure if it has any value.

I think its might be sold for low xxx to an end user. Otherwise, 0.
 
0
•••
Well as I know, only minorities are not speaking in english there. And almost all sites with .be I went were in english. For example - 3dtv.be, dog.be - these sites are in english.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back