Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Cancelled

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

H Malsawmtluanga

Mizo EnterpriseTop Member
Impact
1,063
I hand regged this today. Can i get appraisals please?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Please
 
0
•••
Anyone?
 
0
•••
You hand regged it yesterday... it's never been registered previously... well, it's obviously in high demand then! I cannot find a single housing development out there called "Estate Beach" and there's no search volume for that exact match phrase.

I'd say $0.
 
0
•••
BeachEstate(s).com obviously would have been huge.
This way round it only might have some potential as a brandable,
although real estate business isn't really known for its humorous appearance ;)
Maybe give it a shot on Brandpa or BB.
 
1
•••
Thank you @Fatbat . Apart from the sarcasm I really appreciate your help.
 
1
•••
Thanks @yjann . I plan to develop it as an aggregate listing site for beachfront properties.
 
0
•••
Think of what you want to develop then get the domain. Don't develop domains for the sake of it. Internet is not short of websites with little to no traffic.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back