NameSilo

Can you read this?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

bmx1king

Established Member
Impact
0
Can you raed tihs?
Olny srmat poelpe can.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.The
phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde
Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit
pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a
porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by
istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can
raed tihs psas it on !!

i think this is very interesting because... i can read it with absolutly no problems. how about everyone else?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
cool!! i can easily read it;)
 
0
•••
I can read this fine. Its so easy :)
 
0
•••
I have seen this so many times. :)

It is quite interesting though.

Stephen
 
0
•••
2 EZ ;) never seen it before either, very interesting though..
 
0
•••
It's cool, but I've seen it before. Still quite amazing that it actually works though :D
 
0
•••
nice one :) easy to read it :)
 
0
•••
This is the 20th time I've seen this. Maybe that's why I could read this very easily. ;)
 
0
•••
Yeah I have seen this a million times.
 
0
•••
What about a person who speaks/reads english as their second language... anyone here???
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back