Can you read this?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

bmx1king

Established Member
Impact
0
Can you raed tihs?
Olny srmat poelpe can.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.The
phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde
Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit
pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a
porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by
istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can
raed tihs psas it on !!

i think this is very interesting because... i can read it with absolutly no problems. how about everyone else?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
oldest thing ever
 
0
•••
no problems here. Very easy ;)
 
0
•••
Easy as pie. ;)
 
0
•••
Pretty cool to read.
 
0
•••
Indeed. Very, very, easy ;)
 
0
•••
Fkiuncg azmanig, huh? :p
 
0
•••
Mambo/Joomla has that as one of the default News entries.
 
0
•••
I've posted that here myself long ago.. still pretty amazing tho! Thanks!
 
0
•••
man tahst cool, I hvae seen it bfeore smeohrewe but I cnat tihnk wehre
 
0
•••
Easy to read :)
 
0
•••
No probs here :tu:
 
0
•••
Lol Since were all human... I hope :)

we should be able to do it... that is unless your an :alien:
 
0
•••
What is that, a foreign language? What does it say?
 
0
•••
What is that, a foreign language? What does it say?
ALIEN !!! :alien: ;)

lol

look closeley and try and read...
 
0
•••
Just kidding dude :)
 
0
•••
he he :)
 
0
•••
That was way too easy. Got anything harder?
 
0
•••
i've got this in my email about 10 times a week lol, plus i saw it on here once or twice, and indeed it is very easy to read
 
0
•••
Ooh amazing! :)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back