IT.COM

.mobi Can you rate my LLL ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Since I`m not a native English speaker and it seems this to be quite important when it comes to appraisals based on pronunciability or acronyms, please can you rate from 1 to 10 my LLL.mobi with 10 being the best like rap.mobi or gap.mobi and 1 being the worse assuming xyz.mobi would be the worse. No amount of money in the rating needs to be specified because I`m not asking an appraisal of them but just a quality rating between all LLL.

Thanks

Here my 7 SINS :

BUP.mobi

MUF.mobi (it mean "mouldy" in Dutch)

DUF.mobi

DUW.mobi (it means "push" in Dutch)

RUK.mobi

RUW.mobi (it means "rough" in Dutch)

YRM.mobi

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
italiandragon said:
Since I`m not a native English speaker and it seems this to be quite important when it comes to appraisals based on pronunciability or acronyms, please can you rate from 1 to 10 my LLL.mobi with 10 being the best like rap.mobi or gap.mobi and 1 being the worse assuming xyz.mobi would be the worse. No amount of money in the rating needs to be specified because I`m not asking an appraisal of them but just a quality rating between all LLL.

Thanks

Here my 7 SINS :

BUP.mobi 6

MUF.mobi (it mean "mouldy" in Dutch) 6

DUF.mobi 6

DUW.mobi (it means "push" in Dutch) 6 here 8 there

RUK.mobi 4

RUW.mobi (it means "rough" in Dutch) 6

YRM.mobi

•••
•••
I love Muf, in amrerica or at least where I live, it is an acronym/nickname for ladies and can be used in more ways then other if you know what I mean.

•••
I think your general "range" ... is 2.75 - 4.50, IMHO. :blink:

Best of Luck.
-Jeff B-)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back