NameSilo

Can you guys help?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey guys i uploaded the socketmail pro onto my server.

Can you guys sign up to test, like send emails to free emails services like hotmail / yahoo, and then paid email like [email protected], and then do the same to send from your other email to my site.

http://www.livemails.com

Umm fill in anything for signup dont have to be real because im going to delete all the accounts after its up :)

please help me test it. Thanks.

Also please send an email to [email protected] with all the "bugs" and stuff not working please. This way i can fix it asap lol.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
ok i tried it, the email to my hotmail worked, but i returned the email back to the livemail address and it hasnt arrived yet.

•••
Yes something is wrong with the script or how my programmer installed it. Mail to the server does not show up for some reason...

Thanks for the test though

•••
always a pleasure.

you are aware of the sort of signature that comes up automatically on emails sent out? dont forget to remove it when you go public ;)

•••
Ah your using SocketMail, I've heard of it but is it actually good as what it is said to be? Looks cool however. :tu:

•••
hahahha :) Mateja, i will have to dont i. Were you the one that voted to "block me" on the polls lol :P

Originally posted by Raf
Ah your using SocketMail, I've heard of it but is it actually good as what it is said to be? Looks cool however. :tu:

Yer its good :)

Last edited:
•••
Thats cool, I was thinking about purchasing SocketMail too. HiveMail is pretty good as well. :)

•••
Originally posted by g0ldy
hahahha :) Mateja, i will have to dont i. Were you the one that voted to "block me" on the polls lol :P

lol, funnily enough it wasn't, but im on my way to do it now. ;)

•••
hey goldee glad to see you working. How is it coming?

•••
Actually, what's the main difference between SocketMail and HiveMail?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back