Could you please appraise on the below domains:

Holy786.com
Holy786.net
Holy786.org
Holy786.in

Thanks in Advance. Regards,
Bala

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry but I do not see any value here ? Does the combination mean something?

•••
little info about 786 - great scope in Middle east countries and south Asia

Number 786 is an Islamic symbol. The number signifies the benevolent and merciful Allah whom the Islamic world reveres. The number 786 is derived from the first verses of the Quran. It is the lucky number used by Muslims all over the world. When you add up the first verse of the Quran, its sum total comes to 786. This is where this number got its significance from and hence, is considered as a lucky number for Muslims. Not only Muslims use this number as their good luck charm, it is also used by the Hindus and all those people belonging to Indian origin. According to the ‘abjad’ system, the science of numerology in Islam, this number is valued a lot by the people of the sub-continent.

The number is used as an alternative to using the name ‘Allah’. People prefer to write this number on papers, documents and examination answers sheets. The name ‘Allah’ is not written on papers because they can get spoiled or destroyed, which will be seen as disrespect to Allah. It is a holy number and is said to bring good luck and good fortune for those who use it properly and with sanctity. It is generally used before starting any significant task. It is actually an alternative way of taking God’s name with sanctity. The belief of 786 bringing good luck is mainly followed by the South Asian Muslim Community. It is considered as a good omen by the Muslims.

"786" is the total value of the letters of "Bismillah al-Rahman
al-Rahim". In Arabic there are two methods of arranging letters. One method is the most common method known as the alphabetical method. Here we begin with Alif, ba, ta, tha etc. The other method is known as the Abjad method or ordinal method. In this method each letter has an arithmetic value assigned to it from one to one thousand.

The letters are arranged in the following order: Abjad, Hawwaz, Hutti, Kalaman, Sa'fas, Qarshat, Sakhaz, Zazagh. This arrangement was done, most probably in the 3rd century of Hijrah during the 'Abbasid period, following other Semitic languages such as Phoenician, Aramaic, Hebrew, Syriac, Chaldean etc.

If you take the numeric values of all the letters of the Basmalah, according to the Abjad order, the total will be 786. In the Indian subcontinent the Abjad numerals became quite popular. Some people, mostly in India and Pakistan, use 786 as a substitute for Bismillah. They write this number to avoid writing the name of Allah or the Qur'anic ayah on ordinary papers. This tradition is not from the time of the Prophet, peace be upon him, or his Sahabah. It developed much later, perhaps during the later 'Abbasid period. We do not know of any reputable Imams or Jurists who used this number instead of the Bismillah.

•••
786 is mobile number, vehicle number, property number, phone number, business name, currency note number, or any other relevant numbers have minimum scope of 100 times and more.. most number are auction sale

•••
Ok I have a better understanding, but do wonder who buy it and why it has not been registered before? You may have to reach out a little to get some traction, good luck

•••
Number 786 is an Islamic symbol. The number signifies the benevolent and merciful Allah whom the Islamic world reveres.

But "holy" is an English word. Have I missed something?

•••
It seems to crossover a few genres which leaves it in the middle, a search at namebio shows only 50 results for names with "holy" sales, so this suggests not many buyers are seeking this term. As I say you will have to reach out to get a sale. Cheers

•••
•••
•••
Muslims speak English too
I was hoping for a more involved answer beyond the obvious ;)

If "786" is a fantastic number relative to Muslim interests, why would it be tied with an English word?
Sure some speak English, but it's not their mother language or culture which this number (apparently) relates to. So it's likean English business buying the words "fish and chips" in French language with the keyword "Brit".

Again, I could have missed something. Seems odd to me.

•••
I was hoping for a more involved answer beyond the obvious ;)

If "786" is a fantastic number relative to Muslim interests, why would it be tied with an English word?
Sure some speak English, but it's not their mother language or culture which this number (apparently) relates to. So it's likean English business buying the words "fish and chips" in French language with the keyword "Brit".

Again, I could have missed something. Seems odd to me.
I understand your thoughts as i am a Dutchman living in Dubai. But like here it is all in English as the islam is so diverse. I'm not a muslim nor i know advanced Arabic so this is how i witness it as the English words etc make more sence. I believe with holy you reach a larger audience then only the arab writing. Although i don't think it will cause an issue regarding this name but you have a specific and small market under the loop which probabely doesn't sell quickly.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back