IT.COM

status-duplicate Can we please stop the madness

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you tired of this nonsense ???

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes, it's time that it stops it's extremely annoying.

votes
    55.6%
  • No I love it its the bomb

votes
    9.5%
  • Idc what this guy does, let him dream

votes
    15.9%
  • I want a grilled cheese

votes
    11.1%
  • Thug life

votes
    7.9%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

imadoer

Top Member
Impact
Come guys its time we take a poll on this 63 .top nonsense

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
FYI guys, a good use of the keyword top was actually in the Crypto arena and guess in what extension?

gooduse.png

Even the Chinese know how to place 'top' in the right place.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Is there anyone forcing you to followww my posts?
No??
Why do you followww them???
If somebody is throwing trash in front of my house, and tells me to ignore the trash if I don't like it, I would go ballistic.

Learn respect and don't call other's view / opinion "crap" / "nonsense".
Respect and courtesy go both ways :)

Personally I would be in favor of slightly stronger moderation: pushing nonsense threads, and also racist opinions, discourteous and offensive messages etc where they belong.
Perhaps in a subforum that does not show up in new posts.
Forums die when they are overwhelmed by spam or nonsense: people just stop reading and don't contribute anymore.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Use the ignore member option, problem solved...stop wasting your precious time complaining about someone/something that can be filtered out.

•••
•••
Theres no hate here you just take it too far and im sure most of use agree that you do. It's non stop. It just needs to be controlled a bit. I may be the only one standing up and saying what they think but I'm not the only one saying this. As for you saying i dont make sales. I make tons of sales but I don't need to stand on a chair and announce them. I also don't need to post 1,000,000 times about one worthless domain. It's not like you made a few posts about it. You made a few thousand posts about it and it doesn't stop. The domain is worth 0 get over it. Stop trying so hard to pump a 63 character .top :ROFL:

Most of us are tired of it and im speaking up for the guys that are.
There is much hate here, you just don't see it because you are one of those who are creating it.
Again, I am acting within the rules.

The most important point which you and some others here still have to learn, is, whenever you "attack" my domain/s (posting a view which I don't share), I will "fight" (post my view) instantlyyy back (to correct it) - no matter how much posts it will need.
If you can't go along with that, than you are free to leave this forum and start your own forum where you can be that what it seems you would love to be here, namely forum - manager.
Then you can make any rules you want., you can then forbid .top or 63 character domains or members who are defending their / preferred TLDs / domain/s / view/s in general.

But this is nP and you are a member like any other member and you don't make the rules here because you are not the management.

Maybe you are just "trolling" to get attention.
No problem for me - as I do not distinguish between "trolling" and being "serious", because - and that's possibly a secret for you - it's in both cases still the same person who posts what they post and that's what counts and not how you call it.

Try to followww the rules and stop complaing about me if you want to save your time - because I do nothing wrong when I reply to wrong claims from you and others.
It's a domaining forum and you have to deal with the fact that this domain exist and that I am the current owner of it.
You can continue talking about it - but you should knowww that I will replyyy to you / others whenever there is a reason.

I am here to post my wiewww and I don't care if you are here to complain about my wiewww
It's your time and it just seems that you don't have better things to do.

Maybe you think you are "Robin Hood" and you have to "save nP from me / my domain", there are others too which think that too - but the biggest part (99 % from about 1 million members) know who they are and what they do.

Let me tell you, you are not "Robin Hood" and there is nothing to save here.
Believe it, in your world, there is just you and your wiewww

Try to get a bit objective, maybe you should take a break from nP (like others do from time to time) and from domaining in general - and come back with a fresh mind.
You will see, your hate will vanish.

I knowww that you love .com but you should try to understand that the time has changed and that there are higher TLDs than .com nowww and therefore other domainers than you and therefore other convictions / views.

If you realyyy would make "tons of sales" you wouldn't create hate - threads like this one because you wouldn't be frustrated.
It's ok to not announce your sales, maybe you have read my replies where I am stating the same - I am not announcing my sales.

Another point is whyyy you are even posting criticism about a "worthless" domain???
As I told you in past alreadyyy I don't fall for your "tactic", I am convinced that you would be one of those who would actuallyyy love to own this ultra valuable domain - that'w why you are criticising it permanentelyyy

I can make as many posts as I want as long as they are on topic - and that's what I do.
If you are writing wrong claims about it, I will correct you, it's as easyyy as that.
This domain is worth more than you can even imagine, get over it.
Stop trying so hard to dump this 63 character domain.
Stop trying to untop the untoppable domain .
Really, how many times you will try it again???
This doesn't make sense!!!

+++

FRIENDLYYY REMINDERRR

This is again just a replyyy to your post which includes wrong claims in my viewww
So if you reallyyy would be a "pro", you would be aware of the universal lawww of "action triggers a reaction".
But you start making ridiculous hate threads / polls because you can't handle my reaction/s (reply/s post/s / view/s).
But as nP is a place to learn, ther is hope - so learn learn learn learn learn and maybe you will earn earn earn earn earn

Whoever is tired, should log out, go to bed and sleep.
All others can stay logged in or log in and discuss their viewww about me and my domain if they want, that's ok.
But I assume most won't because they are focussing on their own ideas, that's what I suggest you to do tooo

Last edited:
•••
There is much hate here, you just don't see it because you are one of those who are creating it.
Again, I am acting within the rules.

The most important point which you and some others here still have to learn, is, whenever you "attack" my domain/s (posting a view which I don't share), I will "fight" (post my view) instantlyyy back (to correct it) - no matter how much posts it will need.
If you can't go along with that, than you are free to leave this forum and start your own forum where you can be that what it seems you would love to be here, namely forum - manager.
Then you can make any rules you want., you can then forbid .top or 63 character domains or members who are defending their / preferred TLDs / domain/s / view/s in general.

But this is nP and you are a member like any other member and you don't make the rules here because you are not the management.

Maybe you are just "trolling" to get attention.
No problem for me - as I do not distinguish between "trolling" and being "serious", because - and that's possibly a secret for you - it's in both cases still the same person who posts what they post and that's what counts and not how you call it.

Try to followww the rules and stop complaing about me if you want to save your time - because I do nothing wrong when I reply to wrong claims from you and others.
It's a domaining forum and you have to deal with the fact that this domain exist and that I am the current owner of it.
You can continue talking about it - but you should knowww that I will replyyy to you / others whenever there is a reason.

I am here to post my wiewww and I don't care if you are here to complain about my wiewww
It's your time and it just seems that you don't have better things to do.

Maybe you think you are "Robin Hood" and you have to "save nP from me / my domain", there are others too which think that too - but the biggest part (99 % from about 1 million members) know who they are and what they do.

Let me tell you, you are not "Robin Hood" and there is nothing to save here.
Believe it, in your world, there is just you and your wiewww

Try to get a bit objective, maybe you should take a break from nP (like others do from time to time) and from domaining in general - and come back with a fresh mind.
You will see, your hate will vanish.

I knowww that you love .com but you should try to understand that the time has changed and that there are higher TLDs than .com nowww and therefore other domainers than you and therefore other convictions / views.

If you realyyy would make "tons of sales" you wouldn't create hate - threads like this one because you wouldn't be frustrated.
It's ok to not announce your sales, maybe you have read my replies where I am stating the same - I am not announcing my sales.

Another point is whyyy you are even posting criticism about a "worthless" domain???
As I told you in past alreadyyy I don't fall for your "tactic", I am convinced that you would be one of those who would actuallyyy love to own this ultra valuable domain - that'w why you are criticising it permanentelyyy

I can make as many posts as I want as long as they are on topic - and that's what I do.
If you are writing wrong claims about it, I will correct you, it's as easyyy as that.
This domain is worth more than you can even imagine, get over it.
Stop trying so hard to dump this 63 character domain.
Stop trying to untop the untoppable domain .
Really, how many times you will try it again???
This doesn't make sense!!!

+++

FRIENDLYYY REMINDERRR

This is again just a replyyy to your post which includes wrong claims in my viewww
So if you reallyyy would be a "pro", you would be aware of the universal lawww of "action triggers a reaction".
But you start making ridiculous hate threads / polls because you can't handle my reaction/s (reply/s post/s / view/s).
But as nP is a place to learn, ther is hope - so learn learn learn learn learn and maybe you will earn earn earn earn earn

Whoever is tired, should log out, go to bed and sleep.
All others can stay logged in or log in and discuss their viewww about me and my domain if they want, that's ok.
But I assume most won't because they are focussing on their own ideas, that's what I suggest you to do tooo

No man your not getting my point your taking things too far theres a limit how far people should push things im not coming at you with hate. I'm just sick of seeing this over and over and over again its never ending you don't stop. You own a 63 character .Top domain. The would world kmows you own Congrats good for you. Theres no need to make 6000 posts about it. Why not focus your energy on trying to sell it rather then going on and on about it. It's like spam you just keep posting and positing about the same domain name

•••
Who ever had problem with seeing .top can put @DOMAINILLUMINATI into ignore list. I just sick off seeing pro acting as this forum admin.

•••
Who ever had problem with seeing .top can put @DOMAINILLUMINATI into ignore list. I just sick off seeing pro acting as this forum admin.

No one is acting like admin im expressing my views. You don't like them you can put me on your ignore list:xf.laugh:

•••
I just tried the ignore feature. It's like getting a new pair of eyeglasses :xf.grin:

•••
No one is acting like admin im expressing my views. You don't like them you can put me on your ignore list:xf.laugh:
You should use that feature, You really need it. You disliked my post for expressing my own views on the open public forum.

Or Create your own "Forum" where you can lure anyone in shit.

•••
We should do things in moderation. Exactly what @imadoer is preaching. He doesn't hate

•••
Thanks @Haykay2005

All im saying is the guy has 6000 posts all about the same domain name and i feel like it needs to be controlled I am not a mod or am I trying to be. I am looking at his posts like they are spam and I think enough is enough I am trying to look out for namepros members by starting this thread. Hence the reason i started the poll! Hey if you guys want to see 6000 more posts about the same 63 character domain then fine. I won't speak up

Last edited:
•••
If I had some problem or I have something which need to be reported, I would go through the official process. I just don't make a "blaha blaha post" with stupid options.

•••
If I had some problem or I have something which need to be reported, I would go through the official process. I just don't make a "blaha blaha post" with stupid options.

Thumbs up.

•••
If somebody is throwing trash in front of my house, and tells me to ignore the trash if I don't like it, I would go ballistic.
If somebody is throwing (posting) trash in front of my (me) domain (house), and then expects me to eat his trash, I go "ballistic" (posting back / reply / correct the post).
Means, whoever is attacking me / my domain with hate and then expecting that I will ignore his hate attack, will learn that this won't be the case - because I fight back (defend myself / my domain).

The whole situation could have been avoided if the attacker would not have attacked my domain.

Respect and courtesy go both ways :)

Personally I would be in favor of slightly stronger moderation: pushing nonsense threads, and also racist opinions, discourteous and offensive messages etc where they belong.
Perhaps in a subforum that does not show up in new posts.
Forums die when they are overwhelmed by spam or nonsense: people just stop reading and don't contribute anymore.
True, respect and courtesyyy go both ways.

Personally I would also be in favor of slightly stronger moderation:
Pushing blatant hate attacks against other members and / or their domains, and also racist opinions, discourteous and offensive messages etc. where they belong.
Not even in a subforum that does not show up in new posts.
Forums die when they are overwhelmed by hate attacks or nonsense: People just stop reading and don't contribute anymore.

+++

RESUMEEE

You see, it's a point of viewww
What is "nonsense" for one person, can be meaningfull for the other and vice versa.

Last edited:
•••
If somebody is throwing (posting) trash in front of my (me) domain (house), and then expects me to eat his trash, I go "ballistic" (posting back / reply / correct the post).
Means, whoever is attacking me / my domain with hate and then expecting that I will ignore his hate attack, will learn that this won't be the case - because I fight back (defend myself / my domain).

The whole situation could have been avoided if the attacker would not have attacked my domain.

True, respect and courtesyyy go both ways.

Personally I would also be in favor of slightly stronger moderation:
Pushing blatant hate attacks against other members and / or their domains, and also racist opinions, discourteous and offensive messages etc where they belong.
Not even in a subforum that does not show up in new posts.
Forums die when they are overwhelmed by hate attacks or nonsense: People just stop reading and don't contribute anymore.

+++

RESUMEEE

You see, it's a point of viewww
What is "nonsense" for one person, can be meaningfull for the other and vice versa.

You are the only person on namepros who has 6000 posts about one domain name. I do consider this nonsense and spam. No one has ever posted about one domain as much as you and I as other members think your going overboard. I do not feel like seeing another 6000 posts about the same 63 character domain

•••
The person who made this post is serial offender of ugly personal fight, he was some month ago got banned from chatchat for the same.

Respect:- He don't even know the meaning of personal respect.

•••
•••
The person who made this post is serial offender of ugly personal fight, he was some month ago got banned from chatchat for the same.

Respect:- He don't even know the meaning of personal respect.

Your opinion is biased lets air it out, shall we Your mad about something i said in the chat you don't like. You been looking for opportunities to take shots at me. Thumbs up.

Last edited:
•••
Part of the reason for this thread is because this has been done and the action taken seems disproportionate at times. I mean look where this topic has been moved to? Fair enough, I am a recent joiner, but it honestly feels like DI has the ear of someone here at times.

•••
What are we talking about ? It's almost as if some posts were invisible to me :xf.grin:

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back