Dynadot

status-duplicate Can we please stop the madness

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you tired of this nonsense ???

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes, it's time that it stops it's extremely annoying.

votes
    55.6%
  • No I love it its the bomb

votes
    9.5%
  • Idc what this guy does, let him dream

votes
    15.9%
  • I want a grilled cheese

votes
    11.1%
  • Thug life

votes
    7.9%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

imadoer

Top Member
Impact
Come guys its time we take a poll on this 63 .top nonsense

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
using threads to self promote names or extensions should not be permitted.

•••
.one should come their senses!

•••
How often in English conversation is the word top used as an adjective AFTER the noun it is describing?

•••
•••
@imadoer

Get a life.

It seems that you are starting to realize that my 63 character domain
toptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptop.top
is indeed
untoppable
thats why you are now trying to top it with absolutelyyy ridiculous polls.

But you will .fail while I will stay .top hahaahaaa

BTWWW Thanks for the promo.

Last edited:
•••
@imadoer

Get a life.

It seems that you are starting to realize that my 63 character domain toptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptop.top is indeed untoppable - thats why you are now trying to top it with absolutelyyy ridiculous polls.

I'm just trying to clean namepros up and make namepros great again

All this .top promoting needs to stop.

Last edited:
•••
@imadoer

Get a life.

is indeed
untoppable

that's a really good example you provided of what NOT to do in the forum!

•••
•••
•••
@imadoer

Get a life.

is indeed
untoppable

But is there no site greater than greatest.site?

•••
Last edited:
•••
that's a really good example you provided of what NOT to do in the forum!
This thread is about me and my domain, so it's on topic.

•••
•••
How often in English conversation is the word top used as an adjective AFTER the noun it is describing?
At least as often like the number of registered english .top - domains.

•••
This thread is about me and my domain, so it's on topic.

You are promoting the .top extension like it's your job maybe it is your job hmmmm.. Pretty sure the way you've been advertising is against the rules....

Anyway I'm sure most of namepros is tired of seeing this hence the reason I created the pole I guess we will find out in a few days

•••
using threads to self promote names or extensions should not be permitted.
Who does it?
It's anyway not permitted.
Believe me, it's just your .com - brain which doesn't want to see other extensions, that's whyyy you are calling my non - .com views / opinions / posts "self promotion".

•••
But is there no site greater than greatest.site?
In the way you mean it, yes.
But then don't forget, that there is no higher site than the highest.site

•••
•••
@Grilled

Did you vote for

"I want a grilled cheese"

•••
I will when I stop seeing it
I don't knowww

What I know, is, that you are definitelyyy not acting like a "pro", no matter the fact that you wear a "pro" - badge.
If you can't handle the nP - domaining - realiyyy then you should leave it instead of seeking the reason somewhere else than at yourself.

•••
So what the problem is exactly? I for example read this forum, some blogs and on various occasions do see things/opinions that make little sense. Or, that promote pure nonsense. Or, are written by somebody without any business experience. Or, are just naive (such as opinions of newcomers who are not yet pros... and sometimes with auctions bidding handles or post-auction whois being the same as forum/blog names so I already had an opportunity to /100% internally/ mark one "john doe" bidding handle as a newbie after noticing his or her bidding patterns such as paying enduser prices). Forum posts? Anybody is welcome to post anything he likes. There is also "report" button and moderators will take of anything inappropriate pretty quickly. Do such posts harm my business? Absolutely no. To the contrary, if somebody promotes nonsense or posts naive advices - it may only help my business as some competing $$$ may go away as the result. Let it be so... Just imho.
P.S. This post should not be considered as a criticism of any particular new gtld, or of opinions of any particular
namepros member, in any aspect.

Last edited:
•••
So what the problem is exactly? I for example read this forum, some blogs and on various occasions do see things/opinions that make little sense. Or, that promote pure nonsense. Or, are written by somebody without any business experience. Or, are just naive (such as opinions of newcomers who are not yet pros... and sometimes with auctions bidding handles being the same as forum/blog names so I already had an opportunity to /100% internally/ mark one "john doe" bidding handle as a newbie after noticing his or her bidding patterns such as paying enduser prices). Forum posts? Anybody is welcome to post anything he likes. There is also "report" button and mods will take of anything inappropriate pretty quickly. Do such posts harm my business? Absolutely no. To the contrary, if somebody promotes nonsense or posts naive advices - it may only help my business as some competing $$$ may go away as the result. Let it be so... Just imho.
P.S. This post should not be considered as a criticism of any particular new gtld, or of opinions of any particular
namepros member, in any aspect.
do you follow his posts? Do you see the nonsense that he keeps writing over and over and over and over? It's never ending it doesn't stop you cant possibly be following his posts hes always trying to spit this crap and correct people with his nonsense. You obviously ain't paying attention to what's been going on

•••
You obviously ain't paying attention to what's been going on for a while

Indeed, I do follow new gtld related threads only as entertainment when I have time to :)

Do you see the nonsense that he keeps writing over and over and over and over?

An easy solution might be using forum "ignore" feature...

P.S. Quote:
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."
(Evelyn Beatrice Hall)

•••
Indeed, I do follow new gtld related threads only as entertainment when I have time to :)

An easy solution might be using forum "ignore" feature...

P.S. Quote:
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."
(Evelyn Beatrice Hall)

im not just doing this for my self i am doing this for all of namepros i am not the only person who is extremely annoyed by this

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back