NameSilo

Can this be true?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Petter

This mute print liesVIP Member
Impact
16
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Crazy. And 45 bids, I can't believe people believe that bull****! But, to the seller, good luck to him! He's gonna $647.59 (at least) for something that is worth nothing. To whoever buys it - what an idiot!
 
0
•••
LOL!
how can this be possilbe. yet it could not have been made by the guy who found it
 
0
•••
What a fruitcake! Wonder if it comes with a deloren LOL...Gotta have the car with the machine to go back in the future....I think LOL
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Amazingly, GoldenPalaceCasino.com was the winner ;)
 
0
•••
And probably gone into the past now :D
 
0
•••
Time to sell my "Dead Genie in the Pepsi can"..... I found it buried on the beach in Virginia. I put my ear to the can and I could faintly hear the Genie's dying words... "Sell Me!"
 
0
•••
dgridley said:
Time to sell my "Dead Genie in the Pepsi can"..... I found it buried on the beach in Virginia. I put my ear to the can and I could faintly hear the Genie's dying words... "Sell Me!"
Are you sure it didn't say "Free Bie"? ;)

Best,
Rob
 
0
•••
lol .. 45 bids, i just can't beleive it :lol: i was laughing for a good long time when i saw that .. just amazed to see how stupid people even are to bid on stuff like that.. The best thing would be if the buyer acctually mails the dude he got it from afterwards and asks why he's still stcuk in 2005 :lol:

Petter B-)
 
0
•••
LMAO!!! that was one of the funniest things on ebay I have ever seen and iv seen some funny sales.
 
0
•••
That is absolutely brilliant. And it went for $647.00. Wow. Anything IS possible in the free market, isn't it?!?

:sold:
 
0
•••
Some VERY funny questions asked by "potential buyers"! :blink:

If I bought your time machine and got it running, then the "Tomorrow" that I talked about yesterday would not necessarily be today, it could be tomorrow and today would be yesterday, tomorrow….oh brother, this time travel stuff is very confusing.

Another one:
if i buy this and go back in time with it and buy it agains will i have two, or will the first one disappear when i travel back in time, and if it doesn't i could just keep coming back, buying yours and stock pile a mountain of these things....to pay for an infinate number of these i would of course have to bring back the lotto numbers with me and use that money to keep buying these from you over and over again , i will keep getting more and more of these and you will only get paid once...that kind of sucks for you but i will be RICH

D-:

Another:

Why does the little brass plaque with the "Time Machine" engraved on it look new and clean compared to the rest of it?

If I was to win, and then I fixed it would you like me to come back and fix it for you?

Hi, my friend bought this off you tomorrow, we managed to get it working, many thanks. Mike.

There's MANY more stupid/funny ones! :D

Thanks for the link!


True_Snake
 
0
•••
:lol: and :lol: and again :lol:
 
0
•••
LOL! At least they got something for less than $1000. Better than the $xx,xxx ghost...
 
0
•••
LOL yeah, so many fake items and bids on ebay now.
 
0
•••
GoldenPalace.com just loves these kinds of auctions on eBay; like the woman who auctioned off her last name, and now she's known as Ms. GoldenPalace.com...
 
0
•••
Lol
 
0
•••
GJ Online said:
I'm glad you find this amusing. :gn:

:wave:

psst GJ Online.. Happy April Fools Day!
 
0
•••
You even reply when you are offline.
 
0
•••
GJ Online said:
You even reply when you are offline.
I will take that
as a compliment. :imho:
-Jeff B-)

:wave:

psst GJ Online.. GOOOO PATS!!!
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back