NameSilo

domain Can plasmatx.com fetch 1 million?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

monotheist

Established Member
Impact
TX is a short form for therapeutics/therapy. Considering the risk of future pandemics, do you guys think this name can fetch 1 million?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Another time wasting thread.
Let all stop here so he can go back to sleep.

•••
In fact everything is a waste of time. Even if you guys make money out of domain trade. You will have to leave that money and exit the world when time comes or you might depart due to covid. Spend time on immortal things.

•••
In fact everything is a waste of time. Even if you guys make money out of domain trade. You will have to leave that money and exit the world when time comes or you might depart due to covid. Spend time on immortal things.

True. In billions of years the Sun will become a red giant and Earth will no longer be habitable. Everything is a waste of time. :xf.cry:

•••
Ultimately, robots will determine which domains have any chance. We are not going to experience that anymore.

•••
So, you registered this domain knowing that there is a .org being used? Did you plan on selling it to them?

Also, do you mean 1 million US Dollars or what currency?

•••
1M for plasma.com yes.
probably around 50k for plasmatx.com and that's only if there's an existing brand out there that have trademarked it in a different market or is using this exact phrase. IMO a new company isn't going to pay more a high premium for this as they can easily do plasmatheraputics, or plasmathera,plasmarx, plasmati, plasmainc, etc. They aren't going to be using this to "get customers and create value", theraputic companies have different supply chains and marketing avenues. Branding is important, but domain isn't that much of a high priority.

•••
Can plasmatx fetch 1 million? Yes! I see a bidding war between at least 3 different groups.
  1. Big pharma
  2. Plano Plasma Texas - easy rename project, change a few maps, signs and stationery
  3. Wendy O Williams Plasmatics revival tour of nursing homes
Good luck!

•••
1M for plasma.com yes.
probably around 50k for plasmatx.com and that's only if there's an existing brand out there that have trademarked it in a different market or is using this exact phrase. IMO a new company isn't going to pay more a high premium for this as they can easily do plasmatheraputics, or plasmathera,plasmarx, plasmati, plasmainc, etc. They aren't going to be using this to "get customers and create value", theraputic companies have different supply chains and marketing avenues. Branding is important, but domain isn't that much of a high priority.
Finally a sensible response. Thanks

•••
1M for plasma.com yes.
Or the company that is currently using the trademark simply opens up a claim against the domain owner. This thread is probably enough proof that the domain owner registered this domain to sell it. Registered in poor faith. They would most likely win the case and get the domain for free (or the cost of legal means).

Last edited:
•••
A sensible response that helps to justify a 50k price tag.....down 950k

Plasma is not a strong keyword, it is only trending atm for obvious reasons......once the hype dies down it will go back to pre covid demand levels

Only 39 "plasma" .com reported sales (Namebio)
Only 13,982 domains registered with the word "plasma" in it dotDB)

Just to give you an idea on registered domains.....

keyword/number + "shop" is registered in over 2 million
keyword/number + "health" in over 1 million
keyword/number + "therapy" has over 200,000
Even keyword/number + therapeutic has over 21,000 registered........

•••
I knew what's in it right from the heading.
Still the entire thread is an entertainer.
Without hurting anyone's feelings, here looks like a game in progress where "I" say I feel like God and "EveryOne" else tries to convince you should not feel that way.
Ultimately, everyone including "I" know that "I" am neither the God nor the feeling was/is right.
It's just euphoria....
Oh, that reminds me I didn't buy a Canna name today. Let me, quickly... :xf.cool:

•••
A sensible response that helps to justify a 50k price tag.....down 950k

Plasma is not a strong keyword, it is only trending atm for obvious reasons......once the hype dies down it will go back to pre covid demand levels

Only 39 "plasma" .com reported sales (Namebio)
Only 13,982 domains registered with the word "plasma" in it dotDB)

Just to give you an idea on registered domains.....

keyword/number + "shop" is registered in over 2 million
keyword/number + "health" in over 1 million
keyword/number + "therapy" has over 200,000
Even keyword/number + therapeutic has over 21,000 registered........
The word won't die. Covid is here to stay forever. In fact I expect superior versions of covid will come into play to settle scores.

•••
The word won't die. Covid is here to stay forever. In fact I expect superior versions of covid will come into play to settle scores.
Plasma therapy has been around in one form or the other for around 100 years......

•••
I wish you get what you want for this domain name but my answer will be 'No' to your question.

•••
I wish you get what you want for this domain name but my answer will be 'No' to your question.
You are a noble soul with a clean heart

•••
Finally a sensible response. Thanks

I assume you are kidding around with that response. You asked for an appraisal and get 20 responses saying the name is not worth $1 million, but 1 person says its worth $1 million and that the sensible response. If you are serious with that response, you need to find a new hobby my friend, just trying to help here.

Put the name up at Sedo, Afternic, Godaddy with a BIN of $2000 and see how you it goes, try sell it for what you can get and then reinvest that money into better names.

Dont be silly with a million dollar price tag. I think you know its not worth that.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back