Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

debate Can I sell .Com.au or .Ca?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Ariff BD

Top Member
Impact
1,590
can we sell a .Com.au. if i am not in Australia?


we know some domain extension are not for random registration like Germany's. De or indias .in.

for instance, .ca or .Com.au from Canada and Australia.

but still we somehow managed to get one sometime if that is very much interesting to us.

for example I made my friend register a .com.au for me. the name is opfi.com.au.
Opfi is open finance like defi is decentralized finance. I also have defi.es which i refused for 10000$.
the friend who registered the domain for me was an Australian citizen and he followed the process like giving his address or providing ABM number ETC.
then he pushed the domain in my Godaddy account.

so now my question is, although the domain is in my Godaddy account, I followed a different way to get that Australian extension which might be an issue.

so if I outbound my domain to a good company, or a company finds me to make an offer - will it be an issue if I want to make a big deal like renting the domain for long time or demand A share of the company like many other domain Deal?

Please provide me your authentic knowledge for this confusion.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
U can sell but it is way too risky to go beyond .com and other main tlds like .net .co .org .io
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back