IT.COM

discuss Can Facebook prevent it’s financial partners from abandoning Libra?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Since Facebook announced it's plans for Libra in June, many domain investors climbed on board the Libra domain name train. With a lot of excitement for both Facebook Libra and domain registrations, optimism was high. That optimism might need to be tempered a bit, an article in the Wall Street Journal speaks of financial partners like Visa Inc., Mastercard Inc., and others are having second … [Read more...]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
PayPal Drops Out of Facebook’s Libra Payments Network
The San Jose-based payments company “made the decision to forgo further participation” in the Libra Association, the group backing the libra cryptocurrency, a spokesman said in an email. PayPal remains supportive of libra’s mission and will continue to discuss how to work together in the future ...

source: WSJ

•••
•••
PayPal has a lot to lose, they have been pretty nazi like when it comes to crypto, once I bought a 4L.com, and I put the 4 letters which matched a crypto coin I guess in the details form, and they flagged the transaction as suspicious.

PayPal needs to dethroned all those foreign exchange fees etc, they have a lot to lose if a crypto becomes mainstream.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back