Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Can aggregators develop sites for you

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

bmiles

New Member
Impact
0
I am a newbie to the domain industry, and i want to get started with some of my domain ideas. I was reading business 2.0, and it mention the process of how a domainer could purchase a domain and the aggregator would develop the site and links. I believe it is true, so can anyone point me in the direction that I need to go.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back