NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

xpimp

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

I'm selling CAMPLACE.NET, domain with increasing type-in traffic, indicated for parking, source of trafic for a cam blog, white-label or traffic redirection to your cam/affiliate website.

Please check with Google Keyword Planner tool, the increasing trend of the “camplace” keyword.

2ng6k2u.png

The type-in traffic is due to its .com version, a new but incresing in popularity cam website (alexa ~ 11k).

The general extensions have been already taken + many popular country code extensions, like .de, nl, it, .be, pl etc.

As i'm not allowed to post any external links, please use your personal web tools to check the numbers of extensions which are already taken.

At this moment in time, the domain already registers ~ 15 Unique Visitor/day, after testing its traffic for 2 days:

eim71e.jpg

I didn't let it parked more then 2 days because I have found a more productive way to make money by redirecting its traffic, as an affiliate, for a website.

I'm looking for high X,XX offers, please feel free to post them on this thread or PM me, payment only through PayPal or if you want escrow, i accept only Sedo.

The domain will be pushed to your Namesilo account.(even if you don't have one, please create one and after the push, you can transfer the domain to your preferred registrar)

For the sake of trustiness, I will show you another thread where I sold another domain on this forum:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/vuxn-com-7-years-llll-com-for-sale-started-5-no-reserve.829104/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Received earlier a 200 USD private offer. I will try to be more precise this time: only offers a bit more higher then 500 USD will be considered.

I like to speak only in numbers, graphic charts and clear trends when it comes to domains.

If you have also a good vision and personally analyzed the chart with the keyword planner, you know very well that you have spotted not only a domain with 450 Uniques/month but a real investment oportunity.

Some have waited more then 10-15 years for their domain to appreciate in value and others waited the same years, only to come up to a crushing conclusion: that they made a bad investment and their keyword combination never got even above 1000 avg searches/month, traffic also being non existent.

You don't have to repeat the same mistake. Now that you have a real opportunity to get a domain on steroids that already reached from 0 to 60.500 avg searches/month in less then 1 year!

Very few keywords had the privilege to reach this high volume in such a short time frame.

Besides that, it's cam traffic, not tube traffic.

Look at the above chart, the numbers don't lie! You don't have to wait for another 10-15 years so that your domain will appreciate in value by getting to a proper nr of avg searches/month so that you can start profiting from the residual traffic or sell at a good price.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
domain sold, thx everybody

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back