domains Campground.xyz buyer revealed and they are hiring

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact

Back on January 17, Swetha sold Campground.xyz for $27,888. Well the buyer is real and they are backed by plenty of VC, including Abstract Ventures, Long Journey Ventures, Sound Ventures, Uncommon Projects, and Sweet Capital. They are in […]
Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thanks for your sharing...

•••
I hope that my questioning isn't included in your article as if I shouldn't have been questioning it... It should have and I'm glad I did... and will continue to do so.

Everyone needs real information and no there hasn't been any confirmation about whether DNJ was able to confirm it or not before it was reported, though info of this nature would be welcomed for any sale that is reported.

It's not offensive to question a sale because there are many people (b.xyz for example amongst many others) ready to hype up things that never happened just to bump up the hype.

I'm glad it's a real sale, congrats and may they continue. I've said this many times before, I don't discriminate when it comes to sellers even if they do take things the wrong way. I just want everyone to succeed and I want to have information that I can trust for the benefit of the community

Last edited:
•••
Proof that something sketchy is going on with. .xyz names VC backed could have easily afforded the .com not really a fan of the name either. I give them 5 years till they fold.

•••
Swetha is your dad a big wig at a VC firm? Having a hard time understanding how your moving so much of an inferior extension

•••
Swetha is your dad a big wig at a VC firm? Having a hard time understanding how your moving so much of an inferior extension
Unfortunately even though I detect the humorous yet genuinely inquiring nature of your post you won't get any good faith or even banterish interaction with your post from whom it was directed to, just dislikes, which just adds fuel to the 🔥. Even though an honest yet quippy reposté is all that's needed to give people the information they need and want, you'll never get it. This is the offence I alluded to in my previous post.

This is supposed to be a domaining forum, but there are many that hide in the shadows. Hey ho.

Last edited:
•••
Lol...New account has been created and started trolling about .xyz.
Why late, What would be the new title for XYZ trolls?
Dont have guts to post with your original ID?

Last edited:
•••
Infantile troll alert

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back