domain Closed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrea-101

Established Member
Impact
guys what do you think about this domain, which price ?
i took this because i saw that calculatoronline is very popular and worth a lot, then I wondered why calculatoroffline can not do the same? many people are looking for a way to download calculator offline in their computer or simply looking for calculator on google.
Best kinds to all

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A security / convenience thing having it offline? In demand for "a calculator"...feels unnecessary in 2021. Our own phones have calculators, plenty things out there help with such things (apps from the Store, once downloaded no internet required, so offline always), including stuff for advanced calculations. Its a head scratcher for me. If I was to be optimistic, a better chance if the words are reversed. Offers accepted while you own it, hope I'm wrong. IMO

Last edited:
•••
Yes many people have a calculator on Cell , and they prefer use It, but other use more calculator on PC that can be online or offline for Who can t have internet.
Thank you

•••
Yes many people have a calculator on Cell , and they prefer use It, but other use more calculator on PC that can be online or offline for Who can t have internet.
Thank you
Mmm, yeah. You'd need the internet to access the website itself, and to know about it (lol). Chances are in that sense, they've got internet. Regardless, hope you get a bid

Last edited:
•••
Calc programs don't need the internet so the verbiage doesn't make sense. Even if wording is reversed it wouldn't make sense. Id say delete or drop.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back