Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain .ca appraisal

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oompa

Established Member
Impact
16
I got the domain highagain.ca

I saw it one a t-shirt when at Holland.

High Again was a copy of Heineken, but since in Amsterdam It was highagain


Please appraisal :) Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Brandable, would have to be developed to be worth anything other than reg fee....imho.
 
0
•••
I would also value this domain at reg fee. Maybe you could find a End User but as you might know that chance isnt big at all ;)
 
0
•••
Ok thanks guys :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back