Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain C5.tv

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackjack21

Established Member
Impact
85
Hi everyone, :wave:

This is my only 2c domain name.

C5.tv

Has anyone any views on this one. :?

Thanks all.

Kim :loveyou:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I value c5.tv at $1456





Nice seeing your sale on DNJournal:)
Congrats Kim!
 
0
•••
Thanks Dot stop.

I did not put it on here because it wasn't actually my sale.

I bought it on behalf of my father, and it was transferred to him about 8 weeks ago, hence the reason why I did not mention it here.

But he thanks you :wave:

I got into trouble last time for posting about a domain that was his also, so I do not post about his domains any more.

I need to sign him up for here :)

Take care buddy. :blink:

Kim
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back