Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
imageonline-co-textimage.png

Similar domains i already own: sew.tv

Meaning: is a process of creating textiles by using a crochet hook to interlock loops of yarn, thread, or strands of other materials. The name is derived from the French term crochet, meaning 'small hook'. Hooks can be made from a variety of materials, such as metal, wood, bamboo, or plastic. (wikipedia)
1655659402631.png

1655659546181.png

Please appraise it.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Unless there is a TV show that exclusively discusses sewing or knitting, I don't see this selling for much. I'll suggest you price mid xxx.

PS: Crochet is also a name for a particular hairstyle some females do. Even with that I don't think it counts for much.

Last edited:
•••
For some reason I had the sport "Croquet" in my head (that would have been pretty nice). As for the word you've got related to knitting stuff...mmm. I really don't know. Take offers, hope you find "that buyer"

•••
Surprisingly, ''crochet'' is a big industry. There is a big number of channels out there with tutorials and all this stuff. I can't think a better way to promote those kind of business with this domain name. I was wanting this name for a long time.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back