Domain Empire

domain c a n o n d e s o l dot c o m

NameSilo
Watch

harrynathan

Impact
Have had this domain for some time. Looking to sell.

c a n o n d e s o l dot c o m

Any ideas how much it could be worth?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Seems to be a closed winery in Washington, furthermore Canon is copyrighted.
If it did not sell even when the winery (yours?) was still open I don't see any value until I'm missing something out here. Good luck tho!

•••
Seems to be a closed winery in Washington, furthermore Canon is copyrighted.
If it did not sell even when the winery (yours?) was still open I don't see any value until I'm missing something out here. Good luck tho!

I got it as an expired domain awhile ago. It still has plenty of back links. Around 85 referring domains according to AHREF - thought that might have some value.

•••
Thanks, didn't look that up. Surely adds some value above reg fee. Still I'm always very cautious when copyrighted terms are involved.

•••
Pretty sure domain names are not covered by copyright, and if the original business is closed down, then what is the problem? I mean they let the domain expire after all.

•••
I don't mean the winery but the company Canon. Like I wouldn't buy amazondesol either. Just thinking, cheers mate!

•••
I don't mean the winery but the company Canon. Like I wouldn't buy amazondesol either. Just thinking, cheers mate!

Sorry I dont understand, why would the company Canon have copyright on Canondesol?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back