IT.COM

domain ByHQ.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TommyW

Impact
I've been offered $2,000 USD for this domain. Is this in the area of a fair valuation?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've been offered $2,000 USD for this domain. Is this in the area of a fair valuation?

Over appraised by 5 times. Take the 2K

•••
Over appraised by 5 times. Take the 2K

Actually, this is incorrect. Check LLLLsales.com, this is a 'chip' or Chinese premium 4L .com. $2k is about the floor price for these right now. It's a fair opening offer, these types of names have been gaining momentum and value for the last few months. Do some research and make an educated decision. Good luck!

•••
Actually, this is incorrect. Check LLLLsales.com, this is a 'chip' or Chinese premium 4L .com. $2k is about the floor price for these right now. It's a fair opening offer, these types of names have been gaining momentum and value for the last few months. Do some research and make an educated decision. Good luck!

Nice dislike by the way...

•••
•••
Thing is, you're really way out of touch with the current market, going by your first post.

You offered the OP really bad advice.

Okay.

•••
Thing is, you're really way out of touch with the current market, going by your first post.

You offered the OP very bad advice.

I was going by Frank Schillings latest sell of 2000 .COM 4 Letter names which were each $300. Never heard of a chip but again you learn something every day. Thanks

•••
I was going by Frank Schillings latest sell of 2000 .COM 4 Letter names which were each $300. Never heard of a chip but again you learn something every day. Thanks
It's easy to assume people should know this. Things are happening very fast in this market.

•••

You offered the OP very bad advice.

Bad advice on valuation ?! I told him to take the 2K. You think he can get more ? Where's your offer big shot ?

•••
This is really premium name 4 L chip ... i would say because it has meaning By also HQ are very popular sayings .. this should not be sold for less then $4500 .

•••

It was a bulk sale for 3 mill. - Don´t give advice when you do not know what you're talking about?

Fair value between 2.500 - 3.500 in todays marked

•••
They were each $1500.

•••
Bad advice on valuation ?! I told him to take the 2K. You think he can get more ? Where's your offer big shot ?
I don't think he can get more, I know he can get more.

Listen to the other "big shots" on this thread who know this is true.

•••
•••
Back