Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Bye Bye VURG

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

VURG

VURGTop Member
Impact
732
I decided to change my username as I have selling domains through LessThan96.com and my lessthan96 ebay store. I liked the name VURG but it has to go.

Bye Bye
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome to Namepros...the both of you :laugh:
Vurg was a good one RIP :D
 
1
•••
hmmm, I think I bid on a few of your auctions.. or at least looked at them

so THATS who owns those :)

welcome, ummm..again?
 
0
•••
Rip Vurg :)
 
1
•••
Thanks for the comments. I much prefer VURG to LessThan96 but it more practical to change. People are telling me that they didn't realise that VURG and LessThan96 are the same so I think that it was a good decision.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I never made the connection between your LessThan96 auctions and your VURG username here at NamePros, but I guess now I know! ;)

Tom
 
1
•••
RIP Vurg, agreed. Welcome back with a new name B-).
 
1
•••
nooo! lol.

But VURG sounds so much cooler!
 
1
•••
angisson said:
hmmm, I think I bid on a few of your auctions.. or at least looked at them

so THATS who owns those :)

welcome, ummm..again?
That's exactly what I was thinking.

:tu:

-Steve
 
0
•••
I had to bring VURG back. I miss the name too much.
 
0
•••
VURG said:
I had to bring VURG back. I miss the name too much.
Welcome back VURG :bah:
 
0
•••
welcome back :hehe:
 
0
•••
Now I'm confused. :sick:
 
0
•••
Why would anyone change their username?? ;) j/k!
 
1
•••
Lol, Welcome back ;)
 
0
•••
dav3.us said:
Why would anyone change their username?? ;) j/k!
Oh pleasee......
VURG said:
I had to bring VURG back. I miss the name too much.
Hey, Welcome back!

-Steve
 
0
•••
Even when you were LessThan96 (which was LessThan69 inside my head) I'd still think "I'll have a gander at VURG's eBay listings this week" so the name never really went away...
 
0
•••
Vurg! :yell: :tu:
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back