Dynadot

news Bye Bye Precise Google Keyword Planner for Non-Spenders...

NameSilo
Watch

Constantin S

Top Member
Impact
Google officially throttling Keyword Planner data for low spending AdWords accounts
Not a big AdWords spender? You may notice a lack of data in your Keyword Planner account.
Earlier this week, some marketers noticed that Keyword Planner data was displaying ranged data instead of precise search volume. The ranges were wildly broad, with results like “100K–1M” and “1M+.” Some wondered whether this was merely a glitch or if this was a calculated measure that favored higher-spending AdWords advertisers. Today, Google confirmed the latter.

http://searchengineland.com/google-...ner-data-low-spending-adwords-accounts-255795

It's deplorable how Google takes on the Facebook's footsteps. What do you guys think?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
For few days they showed search range (instead of exact search number). Now they have gone one step further - my Keyword Planner is not even getting loaded in my account. So, now I can not even do a search volume check for any keyword. Simply put, now I have to create an ad campaign to use Keyword Planner.

Is this the issue that others are also facing?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back