domain BuyToMake.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

lyman

Established Member
Impact
130
Hello,

How much it could fetch?

Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
What comes to mind is literally as described: Buying stuff that requires making it. Could be the parts of a kit car, a table, a shed ...I'm not so thrilled with it. Retail outlets these days actually offer to assemble something for you too (even for free, or very least at a small premium, which a lot of people sway towards for convenience) ...which can harm the point of the brand, if preferred alternatives are there

I struggle. 3 worded, and overall lacks appeal for me. However, hope I'm wrong
 
Last edited:
1
•••
What comes to mind is literally as described: Buying stuff that requires making it. Could be the parts of a kit car, a table, a shed ...I'm not so thrilled with it. Retail outlets these days actually offer to assemble something for you too (even for free, or very least at a small premium, which a lot of people sway towards for convenience) ...which can harm the point of the brand, if preferred alternatives are there

I struggle. 3 worded, and overall lacks appeal for me. However, hope I'm wrong

I maybe agree with you Jhm if there no thousands or even millions of craft savvies who will always look after their odd and unique project by themselves and only it and will always be happy to buy a tiny screw or a giant wheel to fit it in an ugly trike !;)
 
2
•••
My opinion hasn't changed since the last time you asked I'm afraid, I'm not a fan of domains starting with the word "Buy".
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back