Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain buytemplates.org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerry Jones

Established Member
Impact
0
I just recently bought buytemplates.org a few hours ago. It seems to me I was very lucky to get it since its the only one thats not registered. I'm wondering how much exactly is it worth? I was thinking maybe in the few hundreds.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
mid $xx - high $xx, if developed
 
0
•••
I think few hundred is accurate if you try to find the right buyer.
good luck
 
0
•••
If you find a good buyer... i can see it reaching low xxx :)

Good luck with it... and do your research well :tu:
 
0
•••
good luck nice domain was lookign at these sorts of domains this mornign had no luck. looks like you found a gem :)

Good Luck.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back