Dynadot

budget: above $100 Buying two word brandables like SnapChat, SquareSpace, ZipTask, MindSpring etc..plus 4 and 5 letters

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to buy good quality brandables. Dotcom only 4 and 5 letter and good two word brandables that fit well in the tech startup space.

Let me see what you have and hopefully we can make a deal!

Budget: $100 up to $2k

PM me when you're ready.

Nothing but dotcom please.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Looking to buy good quality brandables. Short, Two words etc…

NO MADE UP NAMES UNLESS THEY ARE 4 OR 5 LETTERS.

PM me when you're ready.
What is your budget?

•••
•••
What is your budget?
Budget is up to a few grand if the name is really good but mostly looking for good names for under $500.

•••
•••
•••
•••
guess what? PM has been sent

•••
I'll not state "PM sent" as you will see for yourself when you check your inbox :xf.grin:

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
By now you must have received my private message.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Looking to buy good quality brandables. Dotcom only 4 and 5 letter and good two word brandables that fit well in the tech startup space. Names like SnapChat, ZipTask, MindSpring, RedBox, SquareSpace etc….

PM ME ONLY PLEASE

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Looking to buy good quality brandables. Dotcom only 4 and 5 letter and good two word brandables that fit well in the tech startup space.

Budget is up to a few grand if the name is really good but mostly looking for good names for under $500.

PM me when you're ready.

Nothing but dotcom please.

PM sent

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back