IT.COM

budget: above $1000 Buying Premium .COMs - One/Two Word Industry Describers

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please let me know your domain and your minimum cash accepted offer. If you are open to taking AMEX that is a plus.

The domains should have EXACT searches as reported on Estibot.

Price Range is rather open. $500 TO $150,000.

Example Domains that we've purchased:
  • TowingCompany.com $6,000 in 2006
  • RoadsideService.com $6,400 in 2006
  • MovingCompany.com $195,000 in 2012
  • WheelLifts.com $1,600 in 2010
  • OhioStorage.com $680 in 2009
We also just purchased:
  • BodyGuards.com $29,000
  • WeddingPhotos.com $14,000
Hopefully those give you an idea of what we are looking for.

We will consider Five and Six figure domains, but they need to be deals and spot on to what we are looking for. If you are pricing at retail, we'll find you when we are ready no need to contact me.

I will not respond to all messages. You're also welcome to tweet at me @drewwash

EDIT:
As a buyer, I'm 100% into economics. Supply and demand. I'm in the process of buying several domains. I have several more that I'm evaluating. Basically, my demand is somewhat maxed out. If you want to have a shot of me being the buyer for you, please make sure your domain is amazing and priced to sell if you think I'll be your buyer.

Right now I'm seeing a lot of retail priced domains. If your domain is priced as it shows on your website, no PM is required. I'll find you when I'm searching for domains.

Hope this makes sense. Just hoping to save all of us some time.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have the following double and some semi double catchy, very brandable. most of these names have all 4 the .coms .info, .net.& orgs . will sell really cheap at wholesale price if you buy more. Will take any reasonable or unreasonable offer - so tell what interests you make an offer..

trumpfodder.com, trumpfodder.info, trumpfodder.net, trumpfodder.org, trumpsinitiative.com, trumpsinitiative.info,
trumpsinitiative.net,trumpsinitiative.org, trumpspecialed.com, trumpspecialed.info, trumpspecialed.net, trumpspecialed.org Trump combos are the most google searched names on the web - in the world. Great cash parking potential as well..

atmexclusive.com, atmexclusive.info These are the last good names in the huge private ATM placement industry, 10's of thousands of clients for this one..

alaskahouseboats.com, alaskahouseboats.info, alaskahouseboats.net, alaskahouseboats.org - because of the popular TV shows showing floating houses in Alaska, thousands of people from around the globe are searching Alaska Houseboats.

1earthdesign.com, 1earthdesign.info, 1earthdesign.net,1earthdesign.org - very brandable for green products, fashion, graphic art, construction and any green or sustainability products or services.

1earthhomes.com, 1earthhomes.info, 1earthhomes.net, 1earthhomes.org - great brandable domains for the huge growth industry of sustainable and green home construction industry.

sparkgirls.co, sparkgirls.info, sparkgirls.international, sparkgirls.net, sparkgirls.online, sparkgirls.us,sparkme.global, sparkme.international,sparkme.mx - great brandable for online dating, modeling, bands and adult.

THELOSTBEACH.COM - 3 words, but they are well known but highly sought after and searched phrase throughout the world. 1000's of tourist destinations calling themselves or referring to The Lost Beach

Ready to sell make an offer - any offer - don't be afraid to insult me... Look forward to hearing from you

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I have a LOT of 5 premium domains for sale at a 50% discount on there Godaddy valuated price. Together they are valuated at $3150, I am selling them for $1500. All registered at Godaddy

AccessoriesInsomnia.com
Valuated price is $559
Google AdWords monthly traffic stats for Accessories 1 830 000, Insomnia 1 000 000 searches
Renewal 2019/01/19
Transfer to another registrar available 2018/03/20 or push

AccountingSpeedy.com
Valuated price is $821
Google AdWords traffic stats for Accounting 2 240 000, Speedy 450 000 searches
Renewal 2019/01/19

TopRealestateOnline.com
Valuated price is $415
Google AdWords traffic stats for Real Estate 5 000 000, Top 1 500 000, Online 2 240 000
Renewal 2019/01/18
Transfer to another registrar available 2018/03/19 or push

AccomodationWorld.com
Valuated price is $866
Google AdWords traffic stats for Accommodation 82300, World 1 000 000
Renewal 2018/12/17
Transfer to another registrar available 2018/03/29 or push

ValentineGiftMania.com
Valuated price is $489.
AdWords monthly stats for Valentine 823000, Gifts 1830000 searches
Renewal 2019/01/19

Payment: PayPal

Regards
Nadia Lotz

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
flipsuites.com

flipmachines.com

flipsoccer.com

flipshows.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
Thread has been closed / Original poster has not bumped the thread in thirty days.

Thank you for understanding.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back