IT.COM

budget: above $1000 Buying Premium .COMs - One/Two Word Industry Describers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please let me know your domain and your minimum cash accepted offer. If you are open to taking AMEX that is a plus.

The domains should have EXACT searches as reported on Estibot.

Price Range is rather open. $500 TO $150,000.

Example Domains that we've purchased:
  • TowingCompany.com $6,000 in 2006
  • RoadsideService.com $6,400 in 2006
  • MovingCompany.com $195,000 in 2012
  • WheelLifts.com $1,600 in 2010
  • OhioStorage.com $680 in 2009
We also just purchased:
  • BodyGuards.com $29,000
  • WeddingPhotos.com $14,000
Hopefully those give you an idea of what we are looking for.

We will consider Five and Six figure domains, but they need to be deals and spot on to what we are looking for. If you are pricing at retail, we'll find you when we are ready no need to contact me.

I will not respond to all messages. You're also welcome to tweet at me @drewwash

EDIT:
As a buyer, I'm 100% into economics. Supply and demand. I'm in the process of buying several domains. I have several more that I'm evaluating. Basically, my demand is somewhat maxed out. If you want to have a shot of me being the buyer for you, please make sure your domain is amazing and priced to sell if you think I'll be your buyer.

Right now I'm seeing a lot of retail priced domains. If your domain is priced as it shows on your website, no PM is required. I'll find you when I'm searching for domains.

Hope this makes sense. Just hoping to save all of us some time.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
pm sent

APARTMENTSUPERSTORE.COM last sold for $12,500 on 2011-01-08 at Sedo
INDUSTRIALHEART.COM last sold for $22,500 on 2015-07-12 at DomainMarket

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back