Dynadot

Buying posts / Selling posts should not share the Same Limit Variable

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Joshh71390

Top Member
Impact
Hello, I think that its always important to look at the the small decisions that can effect larger scale enviornments... One of them being This marketplace!!!

If I can make 3 sales posts... I should still be able to get atleast 1 buying post... We all know people are more interested in selling then buying , so theres no reason to restrict the buying of domains based on the number of domains your selling.

Im not saying that Post limits shouldnt be enforced, however In the bigger picture of a year 2 years 10 years... think of how many buying posts are never getting made / and in turn not getting bump-ed daily (and again in turn ... taking those potential buyers off the market entirely...)

I know Personally I just wrote up a nice buying post for generic items, and while it might not cause any sales ... I know I have ran into this issue in the past and is why I dont have a buying names post up at all times...

We all "buy names" and buying names = selling names for someone else = maybe they come back and buy another name here... So why do we limit buying and selling posts by the same variable?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back