Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Domain Sugar

Nameogo.comUpgraded Member
Impact
Hi there,

I'm looking for some LLL.coms without the letters J,Q,X,Y,or Z and my budget here is up to 25k USD.

I'm also looking for other .coms that are taken in 15+ extensions. They can be 4L, one word, or two words. My budget for these is up to 5k.

Also looking for some Word+AI .com names or .ai names. My budget for those is up to 5k.

Make sure you are sending names that fit my criteria at wholesale prices (not end-user). If you don't follow the rules I will mock you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Hi there,

I'm looking for some LLL.coms without the letters J,Q,X,Y,or Z and my budget here is up to 25k USD.

I'm also looking for other .coms that are taken in 15+ extensions. They can be 4L, one word, or two words. My budget for these is up to 5k.

Also looking for some Word+AI .com names or .ai names. My budget for those is up to 5k.

Make sure you are sending names that fit my criteria at wholesale prices (not end-user). If you don't follow the rules I will mock you.
SENT.

•••
•••
•••
Hi there,

DM sent

•••
•••
Still looking here. Make sure you're sending quality names at wholesale prices that match the criteria I've given.

•••
Still looking. The perfect opportunity for some liquidity.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back