Dynadot

question Buying Domain Names on Estibots results

NameSilo
Watch

Bhanu Kiran

Established Member
Impact
Hello Fellow Domainers,
Since the last month I've been buying Domain Names based on Estibots valuation, If it is Above $450 if a Worthy one to buy (ive come to this Conclusion) after backing the Domain valuations from Godaddy & Nameworth . if two of the three say its a Good domain i go Buy it
Mainly buying Generic Domain Names. Is this a Good Method to apply to Find good Domains ? Guys pls advise

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,
I wouldn't totally rely on these valuations but take it as an indication.

See the weekly/monthly sales reports and what people are bidding on at the auction platforms.

As an experiment, you can try and see what interest you get in the names you have registered.

•••
Many valuable names are listed at $0 with Estibot. You need to learn what is a good name not what Estibot thinks its worth. Big difference.

•••
Too many variables that Estibot don't cover, outside of comparable domains sold and other analytics. Its helpful, but wouldn't use as a sure thing. Comparing a typical domain with Estibot and GoDaddy for example, you'll find value all over the place. Wouldn't use them as a marker, for buying decisions

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back